Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Get some rest after you finish this, you deserve it

1 Like

Been too long since I cooked/posted anything (got addicted to palworld recently lmao) so here’s something about Atlantean ships.

Atlantean-Ship Hybrids:

Atlanteans often commandeer ships from slain humans, gathering weaker members of their own kind to form something vaguely resembling a crew. However, some survivors have reported seeing strange vessels unlike any other type seen in the War Seas. These ships sail like predatory fish, their hulls expanding and contracting as massive lungs take in large breaths of tainted air. Their decks become a mixture of wood, iron, and flesh as their crews act almost like cells in an organism. Their bows become shearing jaws that tear other ships and sea monsters asunder. Indeed, many ships themselves have become like the Atlanteans.

When a certain number of magically-sensitive Atlanteans gathers onto a single ship, that ship’s captain will call forth a ritual that sees the entire crew fusing themselves with the ship. The captain becomes the abomination’s brain, acting as the primary nerve center directing all the other Atlanteans. This transformation complete, the ship will practically burst at the seams as appendages and new features alike burst from the hull. It will then seek out another crew, one to tend to its needs and protect its insides from invaders.

In combat, these nightmare vessels are a true terror as they are capable of acting independently of any crew. Their cannons are capable of firing not only standard ammunition, but organically-grown shots made of hardened keratin and even sacs full of acidic bile. When ramming an enemy ship, the hybrid’s jaws clamp down tight as its crew boards and slaughters all in their path. When a battle is concluded, the hybrid ship devours the remains of the old one, adding their components to itself.

Thankfully for the War Seas, the chances of one of these ships coming into being is exceedingly rare as most Atlanteans would rather fight one another than form a collective entity. However, stories abound of these monsters tearing apart even crews of the most hardened warriors are all too common. It has even been rumored that Atlanteans have been attempting to hybridize with Skyships that have fallen down from Cirrus Island. Fortunately, they have not been successful with that endeavor… yet.

2 Likes

Thats tragic

2 Likes

4 Likes

nNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO–

1 Like

5 Likes

thats so sad!
Julian, play Specialz

You are my special

I am done, I can rest.

5 Likes

4 Likes

95 pages got me fucked up :sob:

:frcryin:

CONQUEST OF OTHRYS OUT

i CAN FINALLY OOF MYSELF!!!

2 Likes

also late but six [of the] War Seas is what i meant by that :sob:

for a self proclaimed writer im terrible with grammar

Oh no, I accidentally did it again. (Another Abyss Sea x Roblox game again (:D))

I’m going to be honest, for me at least this was poorly written. I didn’t write that good. And I haven’t played BRM5 for a very long time. If this is not up to your standards, I very well understand.

But oh well, I still tried to cook. Please enjoy.

1 Like

Watch me nerd

Calvus forgot to take his meds

6 Likes

You’re not you when you’re hungry, have a snickers

he got his legs back!!!