Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Im trying to figure that out myself :sob::sob:

Hes a lost sailor rn, so just for now imagine what calvus looks like except. morb

Would’ve made a fake Abyss Sea update title screen for April Fools, but I only got that idea a bit too late :skull:

Nevertheless, in the spirit of the day, give me the most shitposty ideas for this AU. We’ve already got garlic bread as the cure, our very own brand of weed, and so, SO many people eating the Atlanteans.

Neviro suffers from Oedipus complex (real)

jESUS CHRIST.

my poor lightning mage got violated 2 crystal-ice atlanteans shortly after posting this

neviro sent them after u

he did not take that slander

I created this mf, bro cannot hit me with slander when I’m the person deciding whether or not he’s attracted to his moms.

anyways, for my second shitpost, I declare that there is some mf so high on stormroot that his aura makes atlanteans as high as him and they soon trip into the sea or off a cliff.

anyways time for an actually decent quality shitpost

The Cloudstalk Wars

Now in, attempts to produce a farmable version of Stormroot, some samples of it taken from sea level were planted in the sky. The Stormroot soon mutated into a plant known as Cloudstalk, with similar overall properties to Stormroot, though somewhat differed on specific effects.

One thing that did not change, was the addictive properties. If anything, Cloudstalk was even more addictive. Stormroot already caused murders over obtainment of it, Cloudstalk intiated a gang war, essentially.

Due to Cirrus Town officals banning Stormroot and Cloudstalk, criminal gangs began to sell the substances, Soon, battles were fought for land and farms. Alliances were quickly made, and as quickly broken. Eventually, 2 coalitions of gangs rose to notoriety.

The Cloudstalk Syndicate, was made of mainly former A.S members and Blackwater Grotto criminals that escaped the massacre of Whitesummit.

The Grand Legion, was made of Ravennean deserters and corrupt G.N marines.

Tensions grew as both groups began to compete to sell the substance, and eventually the sky islands broke out into absolute war. Randal woke up for the first time in centuries and saw the Sky Islands burning. Meanwhile, dozens of refugees had gone to the Myriad to seek out Randal’s protection, which he granted.

Skycliff Island, and most of the surrounding islands by it had been claimed the Cloudstalk Syndicate, though a ex-G.N Commander was left alone, as the Syndicate didn’t want to lose dozens of members taking someone down that was trying to ignore the mess.

The Dijn Ruins, were taken by the Grand Legion, after a tough battle against the Order members trying to hold it down. It was soon turned into a small fortress, and Elius was forced to flee to the Myriad, knowing full well his sister’s grave was probably going to be destroyed in construction of the fort.

The islands around Louis Nebula’s farm were basically all Cloudstalk farms or criminal outposts, and Louis Nebula went “missing”, with his farm turned into a Cloudstalk farm. Both factions fought desperately for control of the farms.

Cirrus Island was basically the location of a 3, soon 4 way war. The Order and Cirrus Island military had to fight off both of the 2 criminal factions, whilst the 2 factions also actively murdered eachother. Due to the survivor militaries diverting forces to fight eachother, soon the Atlanteans reached the top of the Stepstones.

By the time all 3 factions realized the Atlanteans reached Cirrus, the island had basically been razed to the ground, with all of the people there having been infected or eaten alive by the Atlanteans. A temporary ceasefire was made to destroy the bridge leading to Cirrus, once that was over, the wars continued once more.

The only real issue that they didn’t realize at the time, was that even once one side finally triumphed over the other, there would be no customers to sell Cloudstalk, execpt Orthys, who had heard what Cloudstalk had done to the Sky Islands, through refugees, and decided that if it was sold it would be HEAVILY regulated, to the point where profit would be barely enough to scrape by.

1 Like

That was deserved.

The atlanteans despise lemons. Due to this, Drakos arch is completely safe. (unfortunately, nobody lives there)

Honestly I just kinda wanna use modern/future tech on atlanteans already anyone wanna like blow up martin with an orbital strike or something

this pirate stuff is getting old

How would the epicentre work here? would you just instantly become an atlantean if you somehow went there here lol

Thanks <)

The Epicenter is probably the same as it is in game, but now with some REAL horrors roaming its landscape

By the time someone reaches it however they’ve most likely mutated past recognition.

Little goofy thing I decided to write for you all for April Fools:

The Dark Sea Federation.

The Dark Sea Federation (Also known as the Federation of the Dark Sea, or abbreviated as DSF) is a nation that spans the multiple islands in the Dark Sea, with its capital city being positioned on the largest island of the Federation, known as the “Epicenter”. It is incredibly large, with its total area unknown due to many uncharted islands and body of waters. It is primarily made up of ethnic Atlanteans, a friendly race of aquatic beings that have long called the Dark Sea their home. Along with that, there is also a large minority of ethnic Sirens.

The Dark Sea Federation was founded in 1788 by a group of intelligent Atlantean scholars, along with a few sirens. They called for the creation of a nation to protect their people as continuous incursions by a hostile species known as “humans” threatened to destroy their ecosystem, as many of these “humans” began destroying their islands, stealing their goods and cargo, and outright murdering innocent civilians. All of these harmful damages towards innocent Atlanteans and Sirens gave the people a need for a nation.

Like any Federation, the Dark Sea Federation is made up multiple (i mean multiple) regions of the Dark Sea, with representatives of each region voted in via elections. These representatives then travel towards the capital city on the Epicenter to become a part of the Federation’s Senate. The Senate ultimately decides on all policies enacted, whether to serve the interests of its people, its military or its economy.

All nations need a military, and so, with monstrous slaughterers in the form of humans, the Dark Sea Federation eventually created a military to counter this threat. The need for a military eventually saw the creation of the Dark Sea Federal Armed Forces (DSFAF). Comprised of the Dark Sea Federal Army, Dark Sea Federal Navy and the Dark Sea Federal Air Force.

The Dark Sea Federal Army is comprised mostly of patriotic Atlanteans, who are stationed on islands to safeguard it from any human invasion. They act insane and feral in order to discourage the human from even stepping foot on the islands. Should the human land on the islands, they kill them for trespassing.

The Dark Sea Federal Air Force is comprised mostly of sirens. Given their flying abilities, they are good candidates for an air force, as they are able to rule the skies and rain down damage from the air above, in order to protect their nation’s interest.

By far the largest military branch of the Federation is the Dark Sea Federal Navy. It has the largest amounts of personnel, with many of them stationed on large ships in order to protect the seas. Sharks are also employed as submarines. The Dark Sea Federal Navy is tasked to patrol the vast swaths of ocean that is the pride and honour of the Federation.

Recently however, the rate of human incursions have increased dramatically since October of 1813, and the bloodthirsty humans have began killing more and more innocent Atlanteans. And thus, the Federation has recently enacted a new defensive policy as a last resort to safeguard the people of the Dark Sea.

They called the policy: Attack to Defend.

(They now believed that the best defence is a good offense)

1 Like

Literally the galactic senate

DS9
Star trek reference

Admittingly, I don’t exactly know what y’all are referring to. If there was a reference it definitely wasn’t intentional.

My reference is star trek deep space nine