Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

still formulating the timeline of infection! On average it would take about 2-3 weeks after the initial wound (infliction) to reach stage 3, and 2-3 months for exposure

these will prob change

how much not depressing and soul breaking stuff would be reasonable for this AU?

oooo
also if you don’t mind me asking, does exposure only happen when you’ve been around mutated atlanteans for a very prolonged period of time? like say a few days?

or does it also happen due to the weather? like the rain and things like that?

Cursed blood poisoning the soil

this is what’s happening to the bottom of the step stones from all the wind mages sending Atlanteans down to the seas.

lmao yeah basically

Exposure is mainly defined by this one (the canon origins of Atlanteans in game)

Yk what I can’t wait for the great Redwakeapocalypse. At the moment I’m writing purely in the first few weeks of it all rn, but it’ll be interesting to see how Cirrus attempts to save Redwake from their doom.

ahhh, okay so it isn’t from being around atlanteans for a long time

I feel like redwake’s pillsars will be destroyed (at least some of them), forming a “wall” for ships, but not atlanteans themself.

they try to drop supplies on Redwake but it lands on the Spire Bandits somehow

My luck in a nutshell

what about the peacekeeper though

unfortunately idk shit abt AA lore so I couldnt tell u :sob:

Don’t worry guys, if you’re attacked by an Atlantean there’s four easy steps

1. Be Tobias Cynthia Gael
  2. Teleportation, Fool
  3. Win

All funny until the Atlanteans pull out the ultimate weapon, Shelf Goliath Emotional Damage

wonder when stories start getting implemented, or logs

[ABYSS SEA]

Thorin’s Refuge

When Silverhold finally fell, and Ravenna too, to the Atlantean scourge, a scattered remnant of the Bronze Legion Navy, a delegation stopped from reaching Silverhold by the Atlanteans led by a Commodore and several captains, along with what assassins had not returned to the butchery occurring at Whitesummit, coincidentally found refuge on this island.

However, the Atlantean fleets were close behind, and soon ship after ship was charging into the island. For once, Assassin Sponsors, Navy Commodores, Majors, and Captains, and Legionnaires and Centurions of Ravenna fought side by side there.

The survivors fought so fiercely that it took over twelve hours of fighting, a thousand Atlanteans against under a hundred injured and weary survivors, to subdue the last refugee, and then, for reasons unknown, a massive blast sunk the island into the sea, killing the Atlanteans standing on it and sinking several ships.

Rumour has it that Thorin, the island’s mysterious shipwright, finally chose to make a stand and took down the Atlanteans with him. Or so it claims.

Silverhold
No matter how hard the Atlanteans attempted to take the island fortress they could not. In the opening hours of the invasion Commodore Kai ordered all unoccupied Navy vessels to return immediately to Silverhold, and scuttled several sailboats and caravels to form a defensive perimeter surrounding the island; and beached several more ketches, brigs and caravels to form a wall of cannons around the fort itself. In addition, a navy expedition into the Dark Sea brought with them the necessary supplies for farming and growing basic crops.

The influx of refugees slowly thinned, until the only ships that approached were Atlantean ones. The fortress is currently manned by Grand Navy officers and marines, and some stray assassin journeymen.

The fort will break before the guard does.

Lord Ulricus
Formerly in service of Ravenna; now is a guest and defender of Silverhold.

4 Likes

(really a the fall of cadia? lol nice)

lmao

still cooking with the ravenna bits