Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Come down to Redwake’s Atlantean Barbeque & Foot Massage

The last part is actually what happens if you dip your feet in the water. Do not do it. We did not hire them.

i feel like the only way for them to logically transfer information from each survivor group is using the shoulder crows as messenger birds, the only safe way too as they can fly high enough to where they won’t be reached, but they’re still slow so their message are like days or hours delayed depending on how far the islands are from another.

othrys group has a virtous messenger crow so basically the atlanteans would have more reason to ignore the already unreachable flying object.

Clearly my character has not been getting any of these messages as he has no idea which islands have survivors and is just checking each one individually.

this could mean 2 different things and both are hillarious

my shoulder crow ate a fuckin virtous scroll :rage:

bro is so skilled he survived the othrys atlantean blockade :fire:

image-104

rat bastard

1 Like

y unmmnybyy…
found dead 5 days later of untreated magical ink poisoning

then randomly comes back to life because it’s now apperantly devine :sob:, kill it and it comes back like a fnaf character

No he was just on the opposite side of the bronze sea. Although I don’t doubt his skills, I also don’t doubt his intelligence and I do not think he would have any reason to sail directly into a blockade.

fair enough, so every island except othrys, literally speaking for Silverthorn and his patrol group to even exit and enter there, he has to use invisibility and ironskin to get past them, his brig is already atlantean colored by default so he can atleast drive past safely, most of the time they exit or enter from the dark sea, it’s harder for the atlanteans to see you with invisibility there

:rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light: NEW ART TOPIC :rotating_light: :rotating_light: :rotating_light:

2 Likes

YEAAH, Tilly gaming

Bring back paper and ink magic in Abyss Sea???!?

mutating mutates your magic into some twisted form of what it originally was would be an interesting concept.

I agree
Nobody has done it by themselves, rather it’s 1 person starting a chain reaction which evolved into a (sub)community where more and more players join, exponentially contributing to the growth

I’ll post an art dump with the OG and this AU art

(Your story’s good, keep it up, I see lore, I go NOM)

1 Like

message after this, will be 1000th, so make sure its something good

As a 1000th reply celebration, I shall provide us with a take yet unseen… a take from the player character awakening on Dawn Island after escaping the Order.

Dawn Island:

Dawn Island, wracked with constant storms and generally having nothing of note, was left alone by the Atlanteans as they ravaged the rest of the Bronze Sea. This provides a stable hideout for our player who, having fled the Order of Aesir along with Tucker, to stay at after they fled. Exhausted from the long journey, the player collapses, amnesia worming its way into their mind as Tucker expires from his wounds.

Once the player awakes, we’re met with both the loss of memory and the death of our old friend. Confused, the player tries to regain their bearings as they notice Tucker seemingly regaining consciousness. However, as he rises from the sand, it soon becomes clear he is not the Tucker from before. His eyes are sunken back, his breaths raspy and animalistic, and a feral glow in his eyes indicates that he has become a Lost Sailor.

Tucker, now an Atlantean, attacks the player, who discovers their ability to use magic and puts Tucker down for good. As they stare down at the body of their former friend, they’re left with an ungodly amount of questions. How did they get here? What made Tucker attack them? Will they be able to find some help? Only time will tell as they board the rowboat and set off, traversing the treacherous waters of… the ABYSS SEA.

==========================

Happy 1000 replies everybody! I hope you’ve been enjoying this AU as much as me, Mirage, and all the others who’ve made their own takes and stories!

5 Likes