Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Carina is the strongest of all vitality users

warden users in the future would outscale her heavily

Ive killed kai 1000+ times,Decimated him in less than 5 seconds, and killed him as lvl 39 barrelless i believe i can take him on

I have this random thought in my head, If I remember correctly Morden is patient 0 in this universe. Does that mean that Tucker is alive? Or he is infected (Also how hostile is Morden? Cause Iā€™m planing to give him alphabet soup

tucker passed to due to different circumstances (youll see that pretty much most of the fates of the characters are similar to what happened in canon, just happening in different ways)

morden is very very aggressive

Would you lose?

Nah iā€™d win
unless he has more than just flying slashes and flash strikes

Awww. How sad. Will he accept the alphabet soup from me tho? Also, how is Kai, Alpha, that mini boss name (I forgore) and Merlot holding up? (Sorry. As you can read my user name I am a lore lover

you know, all this atlantean stuff raises a question

is it possible for atlanteans to give birth?

dont ban me please

1 Like

Assuming the various mutations that occurred didnā€™t heavily alter everything down there then probably

1 Like

kai is mutated, alphas status is undermined (though one interpretation states that he has been mutated), and merlot is MIA

this is NOT going on the trello :skull:

bruh im asking a question, not telling you to put it on the trello :skull:

Bro you are NOT cooking

can atlanteans fuck around with their ā€˜realā€™ fish counterparts?
can an atlantean be the father of a child conceived by a human mother?
what about the other way around?

Instead of giving birth, what if some of the stronger Atlanteans start to commit cannibalism? (If they didnā€™t already)

If a stronger Atlantean eats a weaker Atlantean without properly chewing, itā€™s possible for the weaker Atlantean to survive for about a month or so without being completely digested. So if someone manages to kill that stronger Atlantean, the weaker Atlanteans that it ate would come out. Sounds kind of gross, but this is the best compromise I could think of instead of just ā€œAtlantean with childā€.

This would typically be more common with LARGER Atlanteans/White Eyes, instead of the more normal-sized ones. So, you wouldnā€™t have to worry about this with the stronger but smaller ones.

answered jokingly thinking the question was a joke, but the fact that ur serious is a bit :man_standing:

not answering, makes me uncomfortable

nervous manipulating atlanteans to do your bidding noises