Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

This is unfamiliar to me, my savant was with wind

i wanna be you so badly
did you fling people and npcs alike

No, I wasn’t one of those goofy ahh 300+ intensity wind guys. I just wanted to try a magic that is not water but simular to it

was it good

Fast and with great size. Magic has never failed me on my savant journey. But weapons and fighting style were too small, they were the cause I interchanged

use guns and stuff like dual swords next time lol
i dont have any attack size and my sailor style shockwave has massive hitbox

Now when this savant became warlord, I use dual flintlocks, though I can’t shoot players with them only npcs. And dual swords are used on my knight main, I don’t want to repeat my weapon setup. Though I changed swords to mace recently…

dual flints are horrible for pvp but amazing for pve
i suggest musket
some reason its infinitely better

I am pve player, not pvp. And I lack aim with musket as well. Both weapons are useless for me against players, and dual flintlocks are more effective in pve, thats why I chose them

aoh
i use both in cases where im either

• needing a constant stream of damage to keep my opponent on their feet(dual flint
  • precise easy 200+ damage(musket)

tHIS. THIS IS PEAKKKKKKKK

“rams can only affect ships, not player-” 694209001!

laughs in 93 attack size
also i really recommend you get canonfist, it has a stupidly big AOE for normal canonballs, the only problem is the hitbox…

Also I used Cfist as savant. It was my secondary fs, first was Boxing

Im also a savant but my strategy is more ‘random BS go’

lol mine is exactly the opposite of it (first cfist, second boxing)

I just thought that boxing’s size would be the shittest if used as savant’s second fs, and I only planned to use cfist m1s

hey guys pls keep discussion AS focused ^^ (we already have wayyy too many replies on this topic)

i dont use boxing at all, its only for the extra 0.2 blocking power
as for canonfist… i like to use the m1 and smash technique (especially when paired with rain of arrows/explosion spell)

i want to give that to my friend as his birthday present (he is a metal mage), are you trading it?