Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Wait do Sirens know what are gunpowder barrels? If they do, combined with their ability to fly, we are doomed

they probably figured that out when they learned how to build cannons

Hiroshima experience :fr:

I could totally see his Siren loved ones trying to prevent him from leaving the Dark Sea during the start of the invasion, in fear of his safety and his overall rarity as a male Siren. Knowing his history, how he is the last of a forgotten dynasty, they’d feel even more inclined to keep him AWAY from the danger

though, since we made Neviro a girlboss in this AU, I’m sure he finds a way to carry out what he intends to do without the other Sirens suspecting a thing.

His adoptive mother would probably have the most qualms with him leaving, seeing as she did raise him from infancy, probably followed by his adoptive siblings as they were raised alongside em. His adoptive aunts and cousins would have some less qualms since they aren’t as attached to him, but they’d still be worried.

Most of his siblings/cousins probably don’t know the full extent of the Winterveil Extermination. The only reason he knows so much is because he became obsessed with reading journals of his peoples past. They probably know the general details of why their blood parents entered the Dark Sea and Neviro’s lineage.

I did make a character based off one of my oc’ s whose his adoptive sister and cousin by blood. She’d probably try to help him get on a ship to the War Seas since she knows more about the Extermination than the rest of her siblings and wishes to see revenge as much as he does. She would be reluctant to help him though, she doesn’t wishes to see her big brother get hurt or killed in the pursuit of vengeance. She also wishes to see the see the Bronze Sea but just to see more of the world instead of revenge so she’d tag along somehow.

4 Likes

Sirens sailing the seas and stuff is great, but aren’t we forgetting someone? The King Of The Seas, how does he treat sirens?

Ruby Roger would probably be rizzing up Sirens unintentionally everywhere he goes. By the time he even notices he’s got like fifty of them following him.

if since randal sees everything with the growth curse i assume he can control natural stuff from litreally anywhere
imagine almost dying by a stray atlantean and suddenly a wooden pike kills it out of nowhere

Roger ballin, Sirens followin

“Hey guys, what are those ships with white sails?”
“…Smash”

I can’t get that one fucking meme and song out of my head…

“I put the new Mortar on the Brig, I sail until Atlanteans are under the sea!”

“and all my sirens got it out the sheets, i keep a hundred galleons in my jeans”

Poor Revon :frowning: hopefully he’ll get help soon

The age old Alchemist fighting style, potion fist

how would you kill atlanteans anywya
imagine they dont die and just come back mangled and more like distressed
if i shot an atlantean and it fell from cirrus itd come back with a hole on its side crawling towards me

Same way you kill any other human, excessively blunt trauma

arson

all the expedition forces should be protected by enchantments

imagine a siren crew being completely baffled at why the human crew sails right at them with their ram on fire

burh this AU has my writing senses on complete fire

i gotta start cooking too

2 Likes

is sameria safe???