Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

“hey guys welcome to the first installment of my minecraft skyblock series!!” you just see an atlantean slowly breaking into the house where he found the computer

From what you’ve written, it seems that Sirens are much more advanced in this universe than in AO. They still attack human ships for sport (idk if theyd eat them?) but on rare occasions they are capable of displaying sympathy for some of the humans they encounter (most notably, the lost children of Winterveil)

probably writin this so mirage doesn’t have to compile my interpretation of palo town :skull:

Palo Town:
What was once a bustling town populated with rich merchants is now a desolate town filled to the brim with atlanteans. Since it was a town that thrived off merchants sailing by, it is highly sought after by the survivors of the apocalypse. Survivors from Cirrus Island occasionally sends experienced sailors to reclaim this hotspot. The more men they sent, the less they knew about the island. Something was behind those wails for help, something was forcing it to cry for help. A corpse reanimated by green crystals that acted inconspicuously, a white crystal coral that giggled at the survivors that have tried to retake this island, emerald flowers sprouting randomly on the island, something is horribly wrong about the place. Perhaps something else is acting in the shadows, trying to hide itself as it slowly evolved into something much scarier than the puppets it controlled.

2 Likes

ty for this actually :sob: was gonna go read through ur topics to put a summary in the trello so this is v helpful

can curse users just drink a high quality warding potion and go ham? i’d think the ingredients to make warding potions would become scarce due to getting potions made out of them constantly (so the narwhals and gold fish that you get the horns and scales from are extinct basically)

Curse Usage has become pretty dangerous if used in excess, as the high amnts of magic pollution can mess with the Curse

This means that the magic is amplified, but could lead to internal effects like the user to losing control easier and going insane faster. It could also cause external effects, such as mini natural disasters around the user

So, good to use when alone, bad when with other survivors

what if the curse user drinks a warding potion does it have no effect

My depiction of Cirrus town:

Within the Bronze Sea, above the ground and clouds lied the floating city, a city that sat on clouds away from the infection that was layed waste on the ground. This was most likely the safest areas to be as the chance of infection was at it’s lowest due to it being floating with the stratus clouds.

Cirrus island took defenses and was easily able to deal with the atlannteans via the help of the stepstones, atlannteans would have trouble scaling the rocks as they’d get hit, fall, repeat until an atlanntean comes to it’s demise. The front entrance was extremely fortified with the best wizards and such on the island.

With the help of their sky-ships they’re able to sail forth to other floating islands that are safe from the infection in order to re-gain resources and food for the residents that are surviving, thriving, and living on the island away from the diseases.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case of needs, they took measures and set up explosive-barrels under the bridge that leads to Cirrus island as that’s the only entrance to get into the town, and it was also very fortified as the bridge was relatively thin for an atlanntean, meaning if an atlanntean somehow got to the bridge they’d possibly get thrown off the bridge before the detonation of the barrels.

Cirrus island was one of the safest islands to be on away from the dark mists and mirages that were laying all over the ground.

The only downside is that, they WILL kill or throw anybody off the island that are infected in order to keep the town safe, not risking any mutating people infecting other residents on the island, infected people will not be invited and instead killed if set foot on the floating island in the skies. They know this place is one of the most fortified island, they’ll keep it that way.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cirrus Island Properties and Architecture:

• Floating Island
  • Farming
  • Fortified barriers and measures
  • Sky-ship routes, cargo transfer
  • City divisions to make use of the other four floating islands
  • Schooling for magic (Makes cirrus more protective)
1 Like

8 Likes

i have depicted you as the one infected by an atlantean wojak due to your higher susceptibility to infection while i, the weapons main has been depicted as the wardingmaxxing ‘i can cut down trees’ wojak
but seriously everyone (EXCEPT WARDENS AND MAYBE JUGGERNAUTS) uses trace magic in their post-awakening attacks
therefore… (idfk)

1 Like

Roger: Nah, i’d win

1 Like

Warding only prevents insanity, and does not make anyone more immune

Magicless = no casting abilitiyes ; elemental magic ; open mind

as someone with 1,000,000 forms of magic, this post sucks.

all stats are cool.

magic is cool
vitality is cool
strength is cool
weapons is cool

abolish stat discrimination NOW :lightning_magic_var1:

get up close?
flying slash… very simple
live 50 years?
extremely loud incorrect buzzer
very simply… i could remember how to use my open mind but i dont feel like it

You have my support

there are 3 things the unholy cretaceous beast is afraid of, 1 is the grey, 2 is ruby roger and 3 is martin

add savant in both good and bad

hear me out

since the war sea water is basically as polluted as the dark sea water, what if the sunken armor sets or weapons turned into some fucking sick looking lovecraftian armor/weapons

sunken knight set gets spikes protruding out from the armour (like a sea urchin)
the sunken sword can now blast water at people if charged with enough magic of any kind (the water changes depending on it)