Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

didn’t this guy try to commit genocide on a whole nation and somehow everyone loves him

since im so shit at monster design all ive been drawing are the survivors :sob:

in my doodle thread u can see some of their designs (also next animation focuses on a survivor :eyes:)

What Arlecchino doing here this is the Abyss Sea not the Fatui harbingers

Alright then explain that mutated guy with the staff at sailors and mutated ruby roger

Ambanes is asymptomatic – he retains his human conscience despite being infected. He is a special case.

Idk the Ruby Roger lore people have come up with, and I haven’t made my own interpretation of what happened to him yet

Obviously not ALL mutants will follow that exact progression, it varies with the circumstances, but isnt it like… common knowledge that scary zombie like creatures to lose their intelligence the further from human they become??? if they had a clear mind i dont think they would be yknow eating people and causing mayhem

Sirens and English “People”:

ruby roger simply just becomes the strongest atlantean pirate

Ruby (at least in my head) survives out of sheer dumb luck

prob ask lordapollyon1 abt how their Ruby is able to retain his conscience

(just realized i answered this like 3 weeks ago lmao)

very much the case, the mutant version of silvy still regained some bit of sanity, but for the unholy version, he’s literally mostly too far gone, victor can’t help him anymore if he mutates further, might even start eating the mind controlled atlanteans he enslaved because he’s slowly losing his sanity and the effects of warding deteriorates as he mutates further

are they always mutated in fishes and sea creatures

…they’re Atlanteans, yes

my bad gangster

what do most sirens that are currently in the bronze sea think of humans?

They probably view humans as prey or something to be hunted for sport, though Neviro might have a hand in changing their worldview at some point

why neviro
whats so special bout him

in this AU, he got adopted by Sirens as a baby and eventually turned into one of 'em. Now he’s on the hunt for the Ravenna royal family, though I doubt he cares much about the rest of the Bronze Sea’s populace

waiting for the day when a lost sailor mutates into a giant clam and starts producing (golden) pearls or jade pearls
atleantean version of those of course

“Oh my goshhh such a cute Winterveil baby!!!”
“I know rright?? Lets adopt him!”
“He is just too cute to be e̸̡̛̤͓̲̥̝̫̍̽͋́̈́a̸̧̢̛̫͈̪͇̯̥̯͕͓̗͐̌̐̊͂ͅt̶̼̤͇̤̮͚̭͉͊̃̒̋̎́͑̋̇͊̇̉͆́e̴͚̭̗̥͖͎̥̘̬̗̣͚͑̍͌̉̽͜͝n̵͔̤̜̠̞̍͑̐̔̿̀̃͂̇͋͊!”
-conversation between 3 sirens as they stumble upon smol Neviro

Ruby rober survives by playing skyblock while shit unfolds down in the bronze sea.