Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

a small group of survivors looks to the skies to see the first airdrop in weeks. Scrambling over each other, they race to grab hold of whatever the skyship above them has to give.

However, when the survivors looked closer, it wasn’t something, but someone, jumping off the hull and onto the forest below. They are no longer alone.

im kinda expecting that one cfist mentor to survive palo town because they will bombard the ships before they get close
CANON FIST PLAYERS UNITE!

I think you already said something about the MC not really being a character or something, but I had an idea about them becoming a agent for the order only because they want to help Morden and find a cure. Also the MC would be a warden (Important).

Cue bio’s arrival in 3…2…1

this just helped me come up with some Order lore for this AU, ty

WARDEN You say…?
Still an unusable class until the main release :mariomug:

the mc is canonically a savant

I know, I said it because spirit energy is the opposite of magic energy to maybe that could be a possible cure? Idk and Idc that much if the MC is or is not a warden in this doesn’t matter that much to me.

ah yes, the MC running around purifying atlanteans left and right

Any victim past the Lost Sailor stage of infection is unfortunately unsalvageable, so if this even was the case, I don’t believe it could do very much.

It could interesting if it wasn’t just a single “main character” and instead there are various players aka us doing things. For example, people with fast ships would get supplies. PvP players might act like wandering bandits, causing havoc to any island that hasn’t hired their own to protect them. PvE players (the fighting sort, not the treasure chart hunter sort) would be useful at fending off the atlanteans.

There isn’t really a role for the MC that I have seen yet so why not split them into several people. It also gives people a chance to say what they would be doing or what island they would be on.

1 Like

the leader of the atlantean invasion VS my ultimate spirit weapon: the virginity destroyer

Treasure chart pve players (Me) digging graves for all the dead players :fr:

Well I guess there is a job for everyone (actually I think the digging skills could be used to make tunnels to hide in)

my character crew reaction: The atlanteans cant be THAT bad

The what destroyer?

This would be cool as a temporary gamemode or its own game.

I believe that I have made myself clear as to what it is called, forumer MrYes…
lightning guy Blank Template - Imgflip

to be entirely honest
i will end up thrown in polluted water in minutes of fighting atlanteans, my warrior is NOT built for this

Sailor fist mains drinking enough seawater to turn your average individual into an Atlantean (They just get a little tipsy from it)