Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

Treasure chart hunters in the corner:

Yeah they would once the chef army is done with them. I didn’t get perfect cooking for nothing.

Could a vastus become an atlantean though?

That would be scary, although the regular atlanteans can reach the part vastus size anyway. If a regular vastus were to become infected I fear that people may need to work together a bit more.

And also the vastus migh grown even larger just like the small atlanteans.

chat is this canon? [ABYSS SEA] calling all chefs

Yes.

every media you find is cannon

full blooded vastus atlantean.

This AU is dang interesting, but like… there should be a small arc where Revon slowly loose his sanity just for laughs and giggles.
Becasue that sound cool, heck maybe we get a perspective on his side of the situation. :fr:
Revon better loose his sanity like this-

The King Calvus infection is a topic I haven’t seen people touching on…

And I will be using it…

who says he wont? I cant imagine watching your older brother slowly succumb to a horrific transformation wouldnt do anything to your psyche

make it soon cuz i will be putting all the important mutants on chapter 2

Dang this AU is about to get lit. :fire: I will gladly see this idea progress. Hope it doesn’t go unfinished. :frcryin:

i have nothing better do to so even if everyone abandons this (they wont) i will still be writing chapters by myself

Where do you think the AU will end?

I personally see a select few characters surviving and finishing the cure after the research lab is overrun. Afterwards they spend the epilogue trying to cure those with hope and rebuild onto ortyhs or ravenna.

That’s good cause like for some reason all the good story idea usually get abandoned which kinda suck- but hey! At least y’all are going make this AU good!

If I lose motivation to draw, I write, and if I lose motivation to write, I draw. in due time youll get ur meal

in the meantime, this AU already has some insanely skilled writers on it who I hope will keep it alive whenever there’s a break in my posts :')

i want Morden to stare into the darkening sky as the world is ending while Specialz plays (he was forced to kill everyone he loved because they turned into atlanteans)

no planned ending yet, so anything is on the table rn