Arcane Abyss Sea, the Atlantean Infection AU

I might make a topic to gather up all the lore related replies/topics so that its easier to find them, cause when i made this is did NOT expect this kind of reaction (its good tho!!)

put me in the story as the AWE cult leader insane annoying character that randomly just survives!!!

Heya, I’m going to write a story from the PoV of a new OC who’s hiding up on Cirrus, trying to start a defensive and rescue movement with Arish. If anyone else is writing anything about Cirrus just tell me what ideas you have so I’ll have some context for my chapter.

i dont like Arish therefore i declare he was eaten alive by the atlanteans (fuck you Arish)

Nope I need him for character development spare him for a bit please.

Okay fine, but he gets turned into human crushed granite after being turned into an atlantean and eaten by the atlanteans eating people [ABYSS SEA] calling all chefs

He dies by a stray cannon ball thrown by a cannon fist user

Hades and PK had a clash, and killed each other, resulting in 2nd impact, which strengthened the Dark Seas

2 Likes

Heres a few details we came up with!

• Cirrus is currently using their skyships to airdrop resources to islands with groups of survivors
  • The Stepstones are being guarded by the magic users of the island, Arish being one of them
  • The base of the Stepstones are swarming with Atlanteans
  • Currently, the Cirrus residents are working to upgrade their skyships to be able to descend closer to sea level, in order to conduct rescues, but dont have enough material yet
1 Like

I think I’m gonna write something on Redwake

Joining the cooking gang…

Here we go, could have done better but we all know chapter 1s are not the best (right?)

[ABYSS SEA] Cirrus Chapter: Together, Apart and Together Again - Writing - Arcane Odyssey

4 Likes

Wrote a little oneshot if y’all wanna take a look

[ABYSS SEA] Frozen Graves

2 Likes

I’d assume that Redwake and Cirrus would soon try to establish a trade connection by creating docks of sorts on top of the jaw spires, and developing skyships which can safely fly that low. The sky islands can only really be reached via the stepstones - so taking the lower part back is a must.
Arish Vista would likely take control of the Cirrus side of things, trying to get Elius on his side as well. Once that’s sorted, moving onto official alliances with the Redwake Warriors and Chefs Resistance.

(And some Your Sea Needs You posters ofc)

In terms of plans for my own character, Tobias/Cynthia I think they’ll want to stick around with the Cirrus group and help fortify and claim back some territory. Can’t wait for this AU to develop and what other things people have got for the North Bronze Sea.

1 Like

what is calvus the fourth plus calvus the fourth?

calvus the ATE (them. he ate them)

((jk, just wanted to make that joke. i actually forgot he had kids so their fates are currently undetermined. probably being taken care of by their uncle Revon))

also absolutely love how the two AUs currently running on the art category are:

chill highschools :hungry:

and

The Horrors™ :sleeper:

Now we need a “Terminal Montage” ,(or snap-dub idk) version and we have the three trinity of Arcane AU-

1 Like

The Horrors™ has managed to deviate into:

The Horrors™ (original)

and

The Horrors™ (tasty)

soon the two will unite

Highschool au and The Horrors™ meet

What is going to happen?

Find out more on Agora News!