Arcane legacy

3 hour server 40 server fps

good question

do /rejoin or whatever it was

IM FREE

best arcane game 10/10 it has the club penguin dance

this truly was an arcane odyssey

a lot of this community is like that as well but yeah itā€™s bad

Looks interesting and has a bunch of potential but my question is: Why?

AO will probably release in like 3 or 4 more months and AR exists which is currently more complete rn, so it isnā€™t like they well get much players after the hype for them dies down a bit, and as soon as AO releases well honestly i doubt that more that 10 or 20 people will even be on at the same time

1 Like

al has been in development for a long time, i believe it started even before ar

also just because ao exist doesnt make aa and its world and story obselete, and arā€™s game design is drastically flawed compared to al

1 Like

true but i can deffo see it dying out which sucks because iā€™d honestly rather anything than AR :person_shrugging:

1 Like

After giving it a good half hour heres my thoughts

Right now, the current state is really buggy but ignoring the bugs I see lots of potential with the revamp. Like with the stats and new skills and mutations etc.
Il definitely try it out when itā€™s in a better state but right now Arcane reborn is definitely better then legacy.

half of them are ar devs

so what base magics are there in this game?

the exact same bruh

so all 22 of them?

or is it like AR and thereā€™s only 7?

ā€œthe exact sameā€ isnā€™t very helpful :expressionless:

what do you think
its an arcane adventures remake

so 7

whats so new about this shit agme

rework apparently but Iā€™m gonna be real here I have never heard of the game beforehand

its got potential for sure yeah but right now it isnt really near satisfaction (hence why its in early access)

1 Like

the new base magics with the exception of some like snow and glass were planned for aa as mutations, and al and ar are doing the same thing

thats why theres only 7