Arcane Odyssey chest maps, with other info aswell

Hey all! So ever since Arcane Odyssey released I personally have been doing some chest maps, showing the different chest locations for the different islands in the game, as to contribute something useful to the clan I was in, and as of lately I’ve been thinking “What if I share this with more people?” because as far as I’m aware no one else has done proper chest maps for Arcane Odyssey and it can be genuinely useful, specially ever since vetex merged all chests into the regular, silver and golden ones, making them a lot more valuable.
So here I am in the forums and I am glad to share with all of you all of these maps that I’ve been making the past few months. Not only do they have the chest locations with how many are in each location, but they also have other information like for example the jewelcrafting tables, cauldrons, cooking pots, enemy spawns, quests, the gatherable items in each island, and even some extra information which, even though may be obvious to experienced players, is probably useful for newbies.

Bronze sea Maps
The northern jaws

1northern jaws

The southern jaws

2southern jaws

Redwake

3redwake

Mango Isle

4mango isle

Dawn Island

5dawn isle

Elm Island

6elm island

Darkpine Isle

7.0darkpine

Goso Jungle

7.5goso jungle

Frostmill Island

9frostmill mines

Thorin's Refuge

10thorins refuge

Whitesummit

11whitesummit
12.0blackwater grotto

Stepstones

Try opening the original file for this one because compression will probably gut it

Cirrus Island

Skycliff Island

14skycliff

The Myriad

15myriad

Djin Ruins

16djin ruins

Limestone Key

17limestone key

Harvest Island

18harvest island

Palo Town

19palo town
20palo town cave

Silverhold

22silverhold interior

Whispering Caverns

23whispering caverns
24whispering caverns maze

Forest of Cernunno

Munera Garden

26munera garden

Fort Talos

28fort talos dungeons

Sailor's Lodge

29sailors lodge

Sandfall Isle

30sandfall

Shell Island

Akursius Keep

Probably one of the messiest ones but i didn’t know how else to do it

Ravenna

Divided into 3 because of how many things there are

Blasted Rock/Cassia Bay

Wind-Row Island

Mount Othrys

For these I recommend you zoom in or open the original file because they’re really big

Nimbus Sea Maps
Forest of Masts

Claw Island

42claw island

Drakos Arch

This one i had to divide into 4 layers because of how many chests were layered on one another. Theres a folder in the google drive with the blank maps if you need them for anything.

• Layer 1
    drakos arch L1
  • Layer 2
    drakos arch L2
  • Layer 3
    drakos arch L3
  • Layer 4
    drakos arch L4
Sameria

Chances are I missed something while making this map, if that’s the case please tell me about it.
And errr… yea probably open the original image for this one since its huge.

Shale Reef

I hope you all like these as I put a lot of effort into them and I’ve really been looking forward to sharing them.
Also if the text is unreadable or you want the original files i have a google drive folder with all the files.

52 Likes

Amazing guides!
Thanks for creating all these detailed maps :D!

Very useful and insightful Guide.

yo, is it still a shitfest in doge nation? even with the old guy leavin?

Today i learnt that npcs can spawn in cassia bay

i’d say its not that bad now lol

the

wha

for acursus you could’ve just zoom in, no need to picture all those random rocks
krazy amount of effort tho, hopefully this will get 50 likes and you get that gold badge

Nice! I’ve added this to the wiki in a trivia bit for now (Chests | Arcane Odyssey Wiki | Fandom)

Super cool! Thank you!

POV: Now all that’s left is doing it for every dark sea island

hipperty hopperty
the effort that you put into this has paid off and it now belongs in my bookmarks
E

alright i added the stepstones map as i finally decided to make it and i also added a google drive folder with all the pngs in case anyone wanted them

Would this be updated for nimbus sea added islands?

I might get to doing it one of these days but it seems like it’s gonna be difficult specifically due to the amount of chests in Drakos Arch (its not that big of an island but it has A LOT of chests)
Apart from that though I don’t see the other islands being too complicated to do.

hah meowy you’re a loser!!!
sigma wolf

damn

Alright I finally finished making the nimbus sea maps and added those to the google drive and to the post.
On another note, I also removed the doge nation watermark from all the maps since the clan got disbanded and err… let’s just say I had some beef there yea.

1 Like