Arcane Odyssey | Help'n Questions Center (Read the bolded sentence on top before continuing)

Ah kk,I’m in the navy so that checks out. Thanks for the reply!

Can somebody give me a somewhat good build for a lightning iron leg?

Im going for a balance between size, power, and defense

“Only 1 spell per [magic] can be turned into an Ultimate Art.” Does that mean a mage can have one Ultimate Art explosion for each magic, gaining two ultimate Art explosions with two different cooldowns in the future?

I think that both of a mage’s magics share cooldowns in a later update

And your second magic needs even more stat point to unlock all spells so idk if you can do ultimate on your second

I’m not a mage so idk

ultimate arts on 2nd magic are currently impossible on full mage

i was asking if it was possible in the “future” which some said yes, so double explosion ultimate art spam should be possible in the “future” and three weapon/fist ultimate art skill spam on pure builds will probably also be possible to balance the classes.

raise

We forgot the cheese, Gromit!

can you do that to vitality?

Not sure if anyone already pointed this out, but this website helps a ton for some islands:
https://myaltaccountsthis.github.io/arcane-odyssey-guides/treasure.html

@Maple
Would you happen to know if Intensity, the armor stat, affects the duration or the damage of a DOT status like Scorched? For non-DOT like Blinded, would it still make the screen more “unseeable” or increase the duration of each stack? Does it also affect synergies or naw?

Also: how long does Blinded last?

Finally: at What level does the multihit option for Snare unlock?

Thanks for your time.

intensity it only increases duration

iirc like 2 seconds

not exactly sure but id say at least 150

1 Like

isn’t 150 when you actually unlock snare?

I believe it was 120

i went 130 weapon and 120 magic and still got snare, so yeah prob around that ( unless the requirement is different for hybrids )

okay I don’t really like the magic route anyways so sorry for the mistake lol

wondering if I should be a warlord…

if you like aoe and health, then go warlord. if neither of those appeal then prob not for you. its easily one of if not the strongest class rn, maybe beaten only by warlock. so if you hate losing its good, but if you like a challenge dont go warlord for sure.

there are 2 types of warlords from my experience

“durrr I use iron leg infused halberd and lance of loyalty guuuhhhhhh”

“I listen to my spotify playlist as a dominate kids with my god tier thermo poison dagger aim”

Im guessing you are or want to be the latter, but idk that either are very appealling.