Arcane Odyssey | Help'n Questions Center (Read the bolded sentence on top before continuing)

I wanna be a musket/poison dagger user and I’m planning to go boxing imbue for the funnies.

for my last weapon slot, planning to just swap it around a lot

If i lose to that im commiting sewerslide :100: :fire:

Does anyone know where to find the stats for boxing?

Just go to the balancing changes? The wiki is outdated so there really isnt any other option to my knowledge.

I looked I can’t find anything

wait I have a solution

@pristine do u know what the stats for fighting styles are (specifically boxing) :pleading_face:

1 Like

this is why ur my right hand man when it comes to pvp pristine

note health affinities are only relative to the baseline, 1.5x is not 1.5x your health added when you use res aura, it is simply 1.5x as effective as basic combat res mode

boxing is actually not that awful stat wise but god damn cannon fist is horrendous

also basic is really well rounded for like no reason lol

@DubiousLittleTyp0
Would you happen to know if Blast size affects clash rate?

Would you also happen to know if beam range depends on it’s size?

Also: what do I do if I want to use a heat based magic but need to fight underwater?

1st one idk, prob the same tho
2nd one yea, the smaller the longer the range
3rd you die because heat magics dont work underwater

1 Like

grab a musket and some melee weapons, i recommend ravenna greatsword since it has the highest damage ( not like you are using weapon skills anyway ), claws, rapier or any weapon with fast attack speed

also, apparently you can block shark’s attack, so do that, they do like ~100 per bites so you aint gonna last long if you cant block

or just, you know, use shark repeling potion

if youre wondering how to get shark fin in the first place, just stay near the shore and swim around, (hopefully, only) one shark will come to you soon enough

1 Like

pretty sure this does affect clash

not sure about this one

unless you’re a mage, just use your other tools

1 Like

Time to melee some sharks then. Might be fun to punch them if I ever choose a new file to play as. (But seriously tho, the blocking tip and weapon recommendations were appreciated.)

can someone tell me the fastest way of getting galleons other than cargo farming

Don’t insult cannon it’s fun

Diving spots and ship farming might be one way, since sealed chests give about 40-60 galleons per chest. Killing bosses like Argos and Carina give around that amount per kill as well, and the dueling fire mage quest on Ravenna gives about 60 im pretty sure.

does intensity effect bleeding?

Yeah, I’m fairly sure it does increase the duration of bleed

Do I run 74 attack speed on my mage or do I run 50 attack speed and 24 intensity on my mage? Or should it be 24 size instead?