Arcane Odyssey | Help'n Questions Center (Read the bolded sentence on top before continuing)

Acquire a better boat that has good speed, the fastest ship right now is the Ketch

Alright, this one I don’t know actually, but by recruiting sailors and such on your team and having blueprints, you can make your ship have increased speed.

This topic should get pinned, so that the new users could find it more easily. Some are also necrobumpimg older posts…

Where is the frost isle and stepstones secrets? Been struggling to complete those for ages! (And where is the new frostmill quest at that I can’t find it.)

were do i lvl up as a villain at lvl 65 @Flare-Chan

I’ll answer when I get home in about 10 - 20 minutes

This one, I am genuinely unsure about.

But there was a post on this a few hours ago

Your build might possibly be changed if you put some into vitality

Can I see the quest real quick? (Screenshot)

I farmed the snow-mini boss guy at cirrus island.

His quest can be repeated multiple times and with each completion you gain 1,800 EXP
This helped me gain levels, just make sure you don’t fall off or die however.

1 Like

I’ve tested it just now with a different file

The stats are equal in percentages*
Guess I’m going with 100 weapons, gotta get that conjurer awakening.
*(The one thing that I’m unsure of is if the one unspent stat point is messing up the percentages. I’ll level up and double these stats so all points are spent.)

All stat points spent, nothing changed

Once you awaken it’ll get rid of any lesser stats besides vitality so you’re good

how do i easedrop on the general @Flare-Chan

You gotta go into the big room, the entrance of the room has two doors.
Once you’ve entered that big and empty space, go to the left and you’ll see crates and barrels stacking up to a little hold in the wall

Walk to it and quest completed

2 Likes

you are a mage :partying_face:

unfortunately not

i want to help but i dont think im knowledgable enough about the game yet, maybe after i finished the storyline

Would stat resets help reset your build in the future even if you’ve awakened the class?

How do i reinforce my ketch???

That’s the problem I don’t know where the quest Vetex added is I can’t see it. If it’s on the old man wizard he’s already a crew member.

yeah it will