Arcane Odyssey Hot Takes?

yeah right now berserker is useless so, don’t go berserker that easy in next update potions are getting added so maybe in the future when game is more complete berserker will be viable

1 Like

it won’t, there is nothing even resembling a synergy here other than what there already is (iron leg + sailor)

oooor
they could actually fix the problem with it
in the PVP balance-centered update

those are just ideas tho, when they are closer to being added they will most likely add more

ok so what you propose?

here’s one, pretty big though so it’s probably not seeing the light of day

as for the awakening:

sorry for acting like an asshole btw

1 Like

the thing is that the effect of the attacks scale up with level so i don’t think its necesary, as i said before right now the game isn’t complete and its in early state in the future there will be alot more fighting styles you can go with, there is no point in adding it then removing it

even if the second fighting style becomes useful for synergies and etc, i’m still entirely opposed to the third fighting style
you’d already have the synergy you want, and there’s not much to compensate for after that point, either.
as a magic example, if you were using earth and wanted something faster, you could use something like wind to make up for earth’s lack of speed, and some things that synergize with it would already be fast enough to act as compensation for speed. (like fire (fast, synergy) and magma (slow, large damage))

this totally

1 Like

but other than the weapon aura for your hands/legs thing, i don’t know what the awakening would actually be, aside from maybe damage reduction, but that’d take away from vitality builds even more (which are apparently struggling rn)

Scalded is a thing

1 Like

thermo fist and sailor style doesn’t sound too great when i have to manage two bars, though

You really only have to care about thermo to actually have damage

i’m fucking late, but the third slot for fs/magic is gonna be basically for ancient stuff most of the time honestly.

Frigid take
I got frostbite from reading it

1 Like

Me who just m1ed him with the basic iron armor from Cirrus island:

Albeit I switched to thermo with the thermo dude right there in Ravenna

1 Like

I stg game has sumn against me, in my Berserker playthrough everyone legit just blocked 24/7 and I’d get put into blockstun

Happened to me with Argos but everyone else just let me m1 them lol

Why aren’t merchants greedy people that take money regardless of who you are so negative rep players can use them