Arcane Odyssey Hot Takes?

IMO there are too many sharks now, i tried getting a chest from a ruin and as i was going to put it on my ship i got swarmed, i’d suggest either lowering shark amount around ruins or overall

Thankfully shark spawns are reduced in the next patch

thats good, the ruins seem like fun without getting eaten alive.

Yea and the guy even says something about lobbing them at ships, so you expect them to be able to sink ships better and quicker, maybe even get loot

Might have already been said before but I dont see vitality being that good rn and in the future.
Putting points into other builds is far more rewarding than vitality. Magic gives you access to more magic skills and options. Strength gives you access to more fighting styles and techniques. Weapons lets you have more weapon skills. Vitality just increases health and slightly decreases damage. Spirit weapons sound cool but why do that when you can just put points into other builds and get far more bang for your buck yknow? Also you could just wear armour that increases your health and get the same effect but with no damage reduction.
I feel like you could take vitality out of the game and it would change almost nothing.

But try to prove me wrong,I haven’t really even tried vitality builds yet so I could be wrong lol.

easily abused, bosses could be infinite stunlocked

Grab immunity is 10 seconds

@anon57467371 is your expert on mc captains

Oh fuck you

The difficulty curve of the game is wack, most bosses are often too mobile for you to hit, forcing you to rely on explosion spells to deal damage. (Elius and Carina being the worst examples of this)
Calvus is okay, as he’s meant to be the final boss, but trying to solo him is dogwater and near undoable unless you’re a dodge god.

3 years jesus christ

also, yeah, calvus is a pretty big jump up from carina, but he is ultimately just a skill check because i’m half decent and i can solo him

Skill issue

True considering my experience against Carina was simple as fuck, Calvus on the other hand, yeesh, tell me I’m horrible without telling me I’m horrible

1 Like

In calvus you actually have to dodge and punish as opposed to carina where you spam q

lmao skill issue get better at game lol!!!11!

very helpful

I have no problems with Calvus, just wish he had longer cooldowns between attacks. Carina still has a lot of bullshit on her, plus the fight is kinda doodoo.

Another thing is that fortified/heavy ship captains absolutely need a nerf because they’re far too strong compared to players imo

or E

1 Like

The ones with the “Strong” Title, but Average or below, nah not really imo

Agreed, I love the finality but christ, I struggled even with 2 other friends helping me out

1 Like