Arcane Odyssey Hot Takes?

The story is getting backed up into a corner. We just killed the ruler of one of the biggest empires in the War Seas, strong enough to keep other empires at bay. We see the capital of it and we can already deal with all of their army, escape their best(and only) prison. Also, the grand navy HQ is right there and take-overable far from max level. With the palo town revamp, I hope some other things get revamped, even if it is just bigger and more realized places.

Iā€™m gonna say this without looking back, but I donā€™t look forward to the days of ā€œtrue max levelā€.

Iā€™mā€¦ Iā€™m genuinely afraid of how the PVP will function at levels 250 and up. Genuinely, look at what we can do now.

If Vetex plans on making the max level 1,000, I seriously hope he has a good plan for balancing, because at this rate players will be able to destroy entire islands such as Ravenna with one Ultimate Art.

1 Like

lol ravenna is weak as hell compared to the other empires, and grand navyā€™s HQ isnā€™t in the game thatā€™s just a small outpost

4 Likes

it was strong enough to stop keraxe from doing a little trolling, like bro they had 3 curses

Wasnā€™t it because of some treaty, in which Ravenna had a major hand in?

1 Like

you dont make treaties with weak kingdoms, you invade them

Exactly!

1 Like

warrior is mid, unlike any strength build and mages, u know exactly what they are gonna, is hella predictable and bc of that is extremely easy to parry it, warrior is just that, mid, is average, ya the dmg looks nice till u get parried.

to be fair u can outsmart ur opponent or bait them into doing a block, but if u fight someone with the same skill as urs, u will most likely get parried.

despite all of that, warrior is also the most fun class imo

1 Like

I feel like none of the attacks in game should have a projectile deleting wall. Why are there unpunishable attacks in game?

1 Like

i agree, maybe vetex could make it so the wall (like tempest) is global, so ur projectiles also get deleted

ā€¦No, thatā€™s a horrible idea. It shouldnā€™t delete projectiles at all, and if it deletes both you and the enemies projectiles, that would just make the attack horrible.

eh, i just got a quick idea, i cant say is the brightess idea i ever had

maybe vetex should stop wiping renown every update?

bruh itā€™s only resetting to 1 million, not like 3 million fame does anything. simply have a life

2 Likes

BUFF CONJURER!!!

No.(conjuror is fucking overpowered)

I made my conjurer into a water iron leg warlock

1 Like

what variant water

Abyss :niceman:

congrats you are no longer racist