Arcane Odyssey Logos

Version 1:

Version 2:

Version 3:

Decided to revisit my old Arcane Odyssey logo concepts and remake them with a newer (cleaner) style.

Old Logo Concepts

Updated logos to reflect new blue color theme.

!

33 Likes

While these are basic and resemble the first game’s logo, I think it should look more unique. While it is in the same universe and it’s a pretty close sequel, but it should look like it’s own game.

cow skin patterns return

honestly as cool as these are, I don’t really want it to be the same as WoM’s style

nice work with these though :+1:

Yes that is a good point. Maybe I will try something more unique.

Yes yes yes :nod:

3998_Rista2
Oh is that what they are…

RIP Earth, all other bois are up there in Arcane

1 Like

I actually never played Arcane, believe it or not. But from what I hear it was a great game. To bad I got stuck with WoM and never got to experience such a fine game.

Yeah T_T. But hey, I’m honestly super hyped to return to everything I loved about it with new content

Yeee, can’t wait to check it out.

Dam I am stuck on creating an original logo idea. :frcryin:

Oh sheet I just thought of an idea. :poggers2:

:poggerfish::poggers2:

make the logo imprinted onto a background which is a tsunami/wave that has a bunch of foot soldiers riding the tsunami/wave for a resemblance of the warring seas

1 Like

Here is one that I did just now. Maybe it will give you some ideas–inspired from

3 Likes

Earth main ftw

1 Like

What I got so far. Still far away from being complete.

3 Likes

I get it, it’s Greek inspired. Odyssey definitely eludes to “The Odyssey” but I like the font you used.

Compass-style logo to emphasize the exploration of the game over the PvP for once?
Hell yes.

1 Like

Thank you. Definitely pumped because I have a feeling exploration could be more engaging after TGR.

Here is some more progress. Is the magic circle too much yah think?

3 Likes

Personally, I think the addition of a magic circle looks great with it.
You’re covering all the bases of the game its self with this logo.

Magic + Exploration = Fun.

1 Like