Arcane Odyssey Riddle

you guys fr don’t read the lore. primitive magic had died out long ago, so how would you even use it? to get power boosts, you would need to have Aurem, and the gods are dead. so who would you sacrifice to to get more power? nobody. :fr:

i dont think all the gods are dead isn’t Poseidon still alive or something its been awhile since ive read the lore

How have you guys not figured it out yet lmao.

Golden Ichor of long past, do your best to make it last - Ichor is believed to be the blood of Gods, whoever drinks it is healed of all impurities. Do your best to make it last? Bro that’s a potion. Perhaps makes you a God for a set amount of time or boosts you or heals you.

Fire the furnace that burns still, even if you have to inherit its will. Hell is associated with a burning furnace, perhaps you are doomed to some fate? (or maybe a furnace that we will inherit a piece of armor from)

The sword of time pierces all, brace yourself for its fall. Sword, perhaps a legendary weapon. It’s fall stops time. Perhaps a skill.

Those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind. Its a tide weapon. Skill creates whirpools or “rising tide” stuff.

If magic evolves and changes with the people, then you’re probably right. But I’m guessing prim magic was the “true nature” of magic, before the elements, as seen with curses. We have the growth and absorption curses, which are clearly not elements.

I feel like all of these things being said in this riddle is more metaphoric than literal.

Not all of them. Most of them are. image
Hades and Poseidon were still alive. They died, and so after that, all gods were dead.

Magic is technically the power to manipulate matter: absorption is matter, and so is growth, so even though they aren’t elements, they still are matter.

already spread in the seven seas and maybe not the war seas

uh i think that the 1st line means that a god or many gods that have been thought dead have been revived or found alive somewhere or maybe reincarnated???(maybe as the player or something then the 1st line would mean to survive)
then 2nd line could mean to reclaim what you lost by using ‘something’ (with indicates the furnace and inherit our will from before we died as the god)

Ok, one. Dead Revival Magic exists, but it’s rare, and I’m pretty sure you have to be very skilled at it to revive a god. Olympus had fallen, and once Hades fell, all gods were dead, so there’s no way they could be revived. Durza was dead, so he can’t revive anybody either.

As for your second line, we were never gods. We aren’t the Peacekeeper anymore.

It’s funny because that’s wrong

i did say maybe like if theres a chance it happened
in another timeline

What timeline? We live in the Arcane universe - you can’t just say another timeline, lmao

Dude exiled has nothing to do with AO lore, he has mostly nothing to do with the main WoM lore in the first place

we’ll just co-exist with chronos or something and he’ll trick us into forging his blade so then we’ll have to do da bonk bonk on his forehead so he ends his respiratory process so we can stop him from casting a huge ass hurricane from a time long before humanity even existed

gg ez

bruh our braincells are slowly deteriorating as we try to solve this riddle

It’s not but ok

How do you know?

It’s not that “I know” it’s called an educated guess.

And since I am in Honors Logic 1 & 2 + being a history adict. I can infer from my knowledge of latin pagan and rome mythology to come to my conclusion. Wbu?

Impressive but have you considered metaphors?

1 Like