Arcane Odyssey Riddle

sword of time pierces all, it’s referencing that all are bound by time and will succumb to it…

but if it falls

id assume falling means it will be forgotten or lost

ehh sure, but then wuts your point

if the sword already pierces you

kronos one of the 11 unknown??!!

so all the greek gods are gods and not just every god is a god?

cause we gotta talk about that before we talk about gods not mentioned

It’s a threat. The idea is not that time will fall… but that the sword will fall/strike you. Thus you must brace for it. Although it does say “pierces all”.

…if it strikes

then does that mean universal reset where everyone dies and then…

Idk.

The entire thing seems to say:

1. The power of the gods, fading away, is yours to use.

2. There is a task you must do. To “fire” a furnace, you light it up. However, it does say “that burns still”. Interesting. Also insinuates that the furnace has a dark or terrible purpose.

3. The sword of time is about to strike, prepare yourself. Seems like a threat, possibly like a Durza level threat or greater.

4. Those who sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

2 Likes

essentially

the fading power of the gods, fading magics? or you’ve inherited it and their power is fading away

fire a furnace, either you stoke the flames and cause a massive revolution that was burning bright already. or something dark

the sword of time pierces you already, about to strike…what if a person with Art of Infinity is a boss that we have to fight and obtain the curse?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind, essentially implying that one small action can cause massive consequences that can destroy the world

well the thing is people arent really using the magic the gods gave them its an evolved version of the old magic and the gods gave the old magic

its possible 11 has time powers then

image lets not forget about this guy named Morden

where did you get the screenshoot i wanna see this myself

i doubt hes that related to this riddle but if he is then hes a god child too

if ur talking about me i got them from the lore document

Here is the lore doc. find the text in “The events of this entire era takes place in Arcane Odyssey”

what unknown ranks are Zeus and Poseidon again?

i mean from a post i just saw a few minutes ago the dead gods are also forces

i find it likely that neither riddle can be solved without the other.