Arcane Odyssey Riddle

I was implying that the AO player may help in the fight against Hades, and I believe that Hades will be an early-ish boss before “all Hades breaks out” (If you don’t get that joke, the name for the greek underworld was Hades, and Tartarus was but a location of Hades ruled by the titan Tartarus, who was also imprisoned.)

Please don’t start drama here. Sorry if he insulted you, but we’re trying to solve a riddle, not blow this thing up and it gets closed. Hades doesn’t reside anywhere. He’s dead. PK isn’t part of the story, since they’re on the other side of the world. It isn’t possible at all, and if we asked Tech, he would probably decline that.

Your ideas are interesting, and they are nice to listen to, but in relation with the lore, events in it, and the riddle, some of your ideas just wouldn’t happen.

He doesn’t have the right to insult you, but you need to calm down. He probably didn’t mean it, and I hope he didn’t.

Also, in this one, Hades is already dead. I don’t believe that Hades will come and fight you. All users of Dead Revival Magic are dead, and the Dead Revival Curse is either gone or obtained by the PK.

Hades isn’t dead yet

1. the events of Arcane Odyssey take place exactly one month after Durza’s defeat in the Seven Seas, meaning the Peacekeeper has not yet started hunting Sea Curses.

Durza dead and Hades not

1. After defeating Durza, the Peacekeeper sailed far south to the uncharted seas and eventually found Hades, the last remaining god.

Uncharted Seas moment

Also this -

Story takes place in 1854 where as Hades dies in 1857 so meh

1 Like

oh, nice eye. I wonder if he’ll have a part in the story…

probably not, but his ichor can be a consideration. war seas is also where the gods fell along with mount olympus, so gathering up their ichor for an unknown purpose can also be considered

tech said ichor isn’t honey

bruh

where’d I say it was honey?

its eggnog.

no its maple syrup

no.

I think the best option is to cancel out theories confirmed by tech to be wrong.

we do do that

we did that

Oh nice. Well have fun theorizing then as I suck at these stuff.

Ok then

hAppY neW yEAr

:partying_face:

It’s new year but we didn’t solve even the first part of the riddle :frpensive:

intelligence go br

Sad reality