Arcane Odyssey Riddle

a lot of different songs mostly by Tool

we probably won’t considering the underworld is such a vast place. and from what i remember the underworld is also just a big continent akin to magius

a question that ive got is, if Kronos is a thing he wouldnt he be strong enough to make curses with his super powerful time magic

hmmmm i just had a random thought that could be interesting

i cant find it but i saw a topic about tech posting that when gods die they become something like what chaos is and not just die, so is it possible chaos is just Kronos or somethin?

hes also god of fate

no, chaos is just an entirely different entity. https://greekmythology.wikia.org/wiki/Chaos#:~:text=Roman%20Name&text=Khaos%20(also%20spelled%20Chaos)%20was,invisible%20air%20and%20gloomy%20mist.

Looks like littleshreksheep’s kind of to make something like that

isnt that the sisters viss?

im just saying its just a possibility cause the gods become something like what chaos is when they die and Kronos is quite powerful

and when i say that i mean in a way of there body and spirt not there power

Okay, someone with Ichor fires up a furnace, makes a time-manipulating sword, and they lose it to a tornado?

Chaos as said earlier is a literal entity/primeval god on its own. It’s also considered a place because that entity doesn’t come in any form except emptiness. But gods can’t just “become chaos.” This isn’t some vore shit. I think you meant gods can be so utterly decimated that parts of them are just spread around the world(He said something along these lines on discord).

yes lightning epic

When a sword falls it strikes. This means something with us dying, but what?

Does the colors/font have anything to do with it ?
Can someone try finding the font?

One thing to note is that the final boss in AO was probably going to be the final boss in WOM, since the time period of WOM is the ending of the Arcane Universe.

ichor is gods blood so ig some gods had a fucky wucky or it’s about hades, maybe keep some boyo alive because yes yes so they don’t go extinct

the whirlwind could be the wind curse and its seekers, or referring to chaos or something, maybe weaponize raw chaos?? no idea tbh (could be referring to the unkowns but I doubt)

maybe some minecraft pig gets the wind curse and kills us all

the sword is probably a grand fire curse falling from orbit back to earth or some shit, or maybe just a sword lol

and about the furnace agygdje

tbh no idea, don’t think there’s any info related to this ‘’’’’’’’‘hint’’’’’’’’’’ as of right now

conclusion:
fuck you just let me play ao already

The golden ichor is described as scarce resource in limited supply. (Might be something to note).

Fire the furnace that burns still could mean that we have to inherit someone’s destiny similar to how the PK inherited Theos’ wishes of destroying Durza. Also “the furnace that burns still” could reference Freedrock because of that other hint saying 11 is standing still. (Also there’s a minor detail in LSS’ webcomic where Freedrock says he’s too busy to fight Durza).

The sword of time one might reference how there is only so much time until some event occurs.

The final one is probably that actions have consequences which others have already theorized.

Well, magic actually came from Chaos as far as we know, so the disappearance of the lesser gods probably doesn’t have much to do with it

1 Like