Arcane Odyssey Riddle

by the way, tech asked the discord what ichor was, and considering how the next line is related to burning shit, ichor is some form of aurem, or the other way around.

if ichor and aurem are the same dosnt that mean there will basically be Prometheus 2.0

More context please?

Promtheus used aurem to get SHIT TONS of magic power and he just said ichor is similar to aurem

i doubt its similar to aurem in that way cause if it was do your best to make it last wouldn’t make sense

but we don’t know much about Ichor, and from what we do know, ichor doesn’t give you power, only immortality, and mortal men cannot use them, as it causes harm to their flesh, and we know Aurem don’t give us any effect upon long exposure, so I doubt they have the same effect or be the same thing at all

its not like everything will be the exact same thing as in greek lore or was that said by someone somewhere in the trello or doc or by tech or vetex?

yall think the lightning means something or it’s just for fancy

most likely something fancy

It seems the guesses about the Ichor and the Furnace seems to make sense. But I think yall took the last two way too literally.
The Sword of Time poem may just be referring to the past, and how it’ll all soon come crashing down on the present. It was confirmed in the lore doc after all that we’ll also be exploring the events of the War Ages in AO, and Tech said we’ll learn more about the Gods, I think. This wouldn’t be the case if they aren’t major to the plot.
One time, Tech also kept emphasizing how we know so little about the actual lore. How we pretty much know NOTHING and also emphasized that we dont know anything about the past. Something’s up. It could be hinting that something was building up over time. Something that leads into something not so great, and it’ll all come crashing down in AO.
Fourth may be some conclusion or connecting line to the third. Its pretty much a quote about consequences, similar to what I said above. AO is confirmed to have a prfound effect on the entire world. The last line must be referring to that too.

Also, I’m surprised how not many brought up Tech’s other smaller hints too.

Someone may have also hit the mark with the connection between the two riddles, because Tech reacted like this
7 - 3 isn’t connected to anything tho
Also, the final line about “Wake up now child, release the light” may be connected to the 11th Unknown
Both mention light…
But I dont think the 11th Unkown is Freedrock anymore. Poseidon died, so the ranks have moved up, meaning someone would have taken 11th while Freedrock would have 10th. If he lives, that is…
I swear, this is the last one I will give
Seems important… cause…

2 Likes

Ok if this is teasing legendary weapons, please don’t make them anything like AA’s legendary weapon because that system was not only shitty, but it was dumb even in concept.

Pure RNG locking things behind simulator-esque grind to get an unfairly powerful weapon that will almost guarantee victory against anybody who isn’t a hardcore pvper no matter what the user’s skill level is…
Does that sound like a good system for an open world RPG with a notable amount of focus on PvP?
Dear god no it does not.

It was literally said in the very first part of the lore doc

About that last part, this is what he “let slip”:

Might be irrelevant because we know absolutely nothing about it, so it’s just a random fact, but could also be important.

1. Golden Ichor of long past, do your best to make it last:
    Maybe the player is the descendant of gods (possibly Prometheus).

2. fire the furnace that burns still, even if you have to inherit its will:
    The player will inherit the god’s will or its a reference to burning aurem to gain power.

3. the sword of time pierces all, brace yourself for its fall:
    Maybe a powerful threat (could be Chronus).

4. Those who sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind:
    The consequences of Prometheus giving human magic, which pass on to the player.

2 Likes

inb4 morden has fire curse

That’s just song lyrics be made to throw us off

1 Like

Information

Fire curse is a sea curse that allows the user to control and manipulate fire at will.

Notable Users

Rupin is the only known user of this sea curse at this time.
straight from the trello and i know stuff gets changed but with the way curses works they are never found again unless its needed in lore

what i’m saying is that it’s possible it landed in the war seas after his death

well if we are going like that its also possible the Promethean flame curse also landed in the war of seas or all of the curses duza had etc