Arcane Odyssey v1.13 Balancing Changes WIP

Snare shouldn’t share a cd with other grabs except for snares(sure they’re both grabs but one leaves you open for 2 seconds and the other does the opposite)

Beam should have a half second cooldown after a blast is use to prevent air stalling(sorta???)

1 Like

Beam is spammable. 3 second cooldown and I’ll be pushing for that till the end of time

Y’all know we have a discord server now right?

I didn’t know that. Invite?

Link

It’s related to pvp

Having max level 250s evaporate people trying to do sailor’s lodge and fort talos is an issue that will eventually become relevant and we can’t ignore it
Best to stop the fire before it stops

1 Like

Reasoning?

bro i hate that mage has 0 cooldowns so much. Literally no other class is able to jump high jump and spam fast, strong and big moves

1 Like

shut yo bitch ass up clown

Shadow as a magic is way too overpowered where even skilled players struggle against it. This shouldn’t be the case.

Give it whenever with light damn it

Equinox reaction

shadow needs another thing to be bad at so that your second magic isn’t just poison or something

there’s little benefit to mage’s awakening when you’re using shadow

Explain to me why Explosion Thermo warlocks can have a 20% shot with an IMPACT aoe (the explosion after it hits the ground) bigger than the one of a normal 100% shot?

2 Likes

on second thought, maybe not
it’d just kill build variety the same amount

1 Like

Beam cooldown 3 seconds gg ez

Make it percentage based + Flat and we got a deal
If I want to fight a level 950 as a level 1000 then I should be allowed to.

im pretty sure sizes are bugged rn bc my 20% smash has the same aoe as my 100% smash

nahhrrr what

I think we can balance AO combat by removing/fixing things that are not balanced, hope this helps.

“You’ll never catch me, krabs!”
“not until i shift into… MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!”