Arcanium changes only when equipped

Arcanium changes only when equipped
effort 4.866666666666666 15 quality 4.933333333333334 15 reasonability 4.95 20

don’t see an issue with this, lets people keep their drip

I didn’t read the whole thing lol but if this includes ship parts then W

we love drip

1 Like

there are some people who really need this

I have a question in Suggestions if you post a suggestion does it have to be about the game or can it be about the forum as well

first line of the about says about the game

No reason not to make this small change. Since vanity doesnt affect stats it wont give anyone an edge over eachother.

The literal only way this could be exploited, if you can call it that, is through trading an arcanium item to a new file with that magic to give them free stat boosts, but even then, it just saves them time getting it for themselves.

Would fix the problem that everyone has with the automatic conversions

keep in mind that the arcanium items would have minimum levels anyway, arcspheres are 100 and bracelets are 120 iirc

ship parts i feel like are in their own separate instance, it’s hard to say one way or the other if arcanium ship parts should be changed like anything else

How about it just doesn’t change at all?

Doesn’t fix all of the ones I have with the change, but still a good way to assuage the pain.

I’d rather have the current Arcanium Items since they don’t permanently affect what Stat Equips work with your mostly-permanent Magic choice, but if there’s no going back, I’d rather have this than not being able to own other Arcspheres / ArcBracelets at all.

This is true, the true ideal situation is that your magics don’t change what stats the arcanium gear gives at all, but this suggestion was made on the assumption that the choice wouldn’t be rolled back. In my opinion, if magics give bonus stats then those bonus stats being tied to your magic is a good thing to prevent meta builds from becoming even stronger

This is a totally not biased vote :nod:
very good suggestion

thank you for the idea btw

If you aren’t imbuing arcanium items manually anyways, how would a player with multiple magics pick which one they want?

2 Likes

they won’t

the drip is REAL!!!

Another good way to go about this is making it where, if your doing a vantity equip, you can choose the magic type and color if the magic has different colors, wouldn’t change the update too much and there should already be some framework to do this in the game with the dyer NPC unless thoes go off something different than the arcanuim gear.