Artemis Morgan part 4

An update on Artemis Morgan (Chapter 3)<

We left off after yet another disappearance of Artemis Morgan. This last time was after the battle with Lord Elius. Now, I have sailed to sailor’s lodge in search for more stories.

I write this paragraph as I have barely arrived at Sailor’s Lodge and am making myself comfortable around here. A job I nailed down right away was picture taker. I can control my ink magic so precisely that I can make a black and white painting with it. Now, I will try to get some sleep with these waves.

I woke up with a splitting headache, I drank some mushroom soup and dressed. I walked down to the tavern and noticed the fact it wasn’t even day yet. I cursed under my breath and sat down. Immediately, I fell to sleep again. When I woke up again, my headache was gone, and Mr. Morgan was here. “Fancy seeing you again,” he said “rough night?”. “Yeah, you could say that”. He ordered some stew and we started chatting. He said he was searching for clues about another member of the Order of the Aesir. I directed him to the barkeep, and he directed him to a somewhat recent arrival. Turns out, it was Morden, the same person Artemis saw when he woke up on that island. He said it was his time to go again, but that if Boreas wills it, we would be seeing each other very soon.

I said my goodbyes. and watched him sail away. I think I’ll stay at Sailor’s Lodge a while, lots of stories to be heard. The food certainly helps too. Anyhow, see you sailors and mages around.

Winds of change (Chapter 5)>

2 Likes