Ass or Pass: Helios

Hello cool people! I am back with another Ass or Pass Guild Review! This almost seems like a random guild but because there was no guild that got the most replies in the last post. I did a mini vote on discord and Helios was the one that got most picks hands down.

Remember if you want your guild to pop up in a future Ass or Pass reply to the topic with your guild’s name and I will pick the one that has the most replies to review next! Also remember to heart the post so more people can see it! Thank you!

Helios is a guild by @experpedman that is fairly well known. Unlike the past guilds that I have reviewed, Helios has been around for a long ass time. As of right now if you check the leaderboards they are at #4, however I don’t care about the leaderboards as those sometimes do not accurately reflect how good or bad a guild really is.

I will be reviewing Helios based off of its PvP, Guild Leadership, and Community. Thankfully I know this guild very well so it won’t be that hard.

PvP

Helios is hands down one of the best PvP guilds in the game at the moment. They have really skilled players such as duck491 and imathebossinhere. They specialize in EU PvP and claim to be the best EU guild when it comes to that aspect. While up for debate, I do agree that Helios is one of the best EU PvP guilds. For that I give Helios PvP a pass.

Guild Leadership

Oh shit where do I start. Exper right now is The Worst Guild Leader in the game. Not only is he not a nice person with insane levels of narcissistic ideals, but as a leader, he fails to deliver good results with the materials that he has. Not even Helios members like him, and that is saying something.

Even though Helios is one of the best PvP guilds in the game as of late, I cannot remember a war or 3v3 that Helios walked out with a victory. I feel as if as a guild, Exper doesn’t allow Helios turn to its many allies or friends and actually cuts ties with them over petty reasons like lego points.

He is openly anti-lgbtq+ and actually paid me to be in his guild for a while. I could go on and on about the reasons why I think even if the community is good, Exper would drag Helios far down, but for now I will have to settle with giving Helios’s Guild Leadership an easy Ass.

Community

This was the hard one. This was really hard for me to come with a conclusion on. As much as I hate Exper I must say, I don’t hate the people in the guild too much. I do think Helios could need a good leadership change, but that is really it. Even though I personally don’t see too much of a problem, I don’t see too much of a problem with almost all guilds lol. When you look in the community, Helios is seen as a generally toxic guild with tons of people that drag it down. And I do agree. Although there are some true friends there, I had known them before they had gone to Helios and Helios hasn’t made them nicer or anything. So after that analysis I have to give Helios’s community an Ass

So in conclusion, I think Helios deserves an Ass (thanks @chanzei ) Do you guys think I treated them too harshly? Go in the replies and say your thoughts I would love to hear them. Until next time, stay cool people! Onyx out.

13 Likes

based

i don’t exactly like helios but
how did SPEARBREAKERS get a pass and helios gets an ass???
where’s the logic in that
swap them around lmao

@experpedman I WILL FUCK YOU UP IDIOT DONT MESS WITH ME I WILL CHOP YOUR DICK INTO PIECES IDIOT UR SO BAD SUNCRY CARRY U EZE Z E Z:DIDJifejifejieffjj k plRMJNJNHFUJJUDHUJBHWD DY DGY A GH FPOI J IIFO}{

1 Like

do aviation

3 Likes

spear got pass cause it was unexpected

:sunglasses:

Ass or Pass me I’m a guild

My guild is Burning Pirates

PvP they’re good

Community wise apart from all the N-words almost every sentence is pretty decent

Leadership is meh like Exper is alr with his own members and a few others ig but after any war is probably where he gets his bad rep from you know what I’m talking about if you’re in guild hub

what does this mean?
you wanted to surprise us since we expected them to get ass???

i gave spear a pass so people would know that i could actually pass a guild

so your opinions are fake? lol

ass or pass me my guild is burning pirates

ass. :troll:

bully squad ass ez

all inactive guilds would be ass

1 Like

what’d chanzei do

stfu you kicked me out of the ingame twice for me getting -5 :fr:

church of yelling at puppies aaaaaaaaaa