Assistance needed regarding memory leak

I was at Ravenna and whenever building such as houses would break completly my fps would go down from 50 to 15 for like next 30 secs and when bunch of navy npcs/ ship npcs die together (around 10-20) of them causes big lags.
Also when approaching islands that is populated with multiple npcs like sailor’s lodge ravenna palo town it takes couple secs of me being there for npcs like contractor, fishmonger, food seller,
armor seller to spawn

When Ravenna is loaded and structures are broken down, the frame rates were dropped drastically and it will still stay there even if you leave the island itself

Not only that, once you sink a ship and defeated all of the NPCs that was boarded on the ship, it seems like their ragdolls grouping up at the ship’s floor caused some serious drop in frames

not only thermo every warlock has this

1 Like

I once used storm of arrows in the middle of argos’ arena, and it killed a buncha Ravenna soldiers above the arena and caused a TON of lag for about a whole minute.

I was at sailor’s lodge marines came my fps went from 50-60 to 30 and then they started destroyingf structures as well and i had 10 fps

When defeating enemies on an npc ship my frames always get bombed

Also when fighting other players

Ravenna is also very laggy

Hey, idk about everyone but since the game started, it would get very laggy in 3 main islands (frostmil, ravenna and fort talos) when i was using either flame, magma or acid in frostmil island into the caves quest it would start fps dropping and sometimes even crashing, which would cause me to lose fame and cash, also ship farming makes my fps drop like crazy, and ye i crash sometimes too. (this is the only game in roblox that have crashed consistently, games like gpo, deepwoken or even WoM never crashed)

I actually have recent memory of just fishing all day a few days ago. When I joined the server, the ping was completely fine, but then a bunch of my friends joined and decided to also fish along with me, and the server seemed to start lagging in a matter of a few hours. I’m sure it usually takes about a day for a server to get that laggy.
I think it’s possible there could be a memory leak in the fishing system.

Fighting even small groups of enemies causes me huge lag spikes, to the point of unplayability. Even WoM threats didn’t lag as much for me.

i found 3 things that cause fps drops, lack of response from servers, and lag backs. the first is fighting white eyes, roughly 40% of the hits show dmg in the hit, but isn’t taken away from the hp bar at the top of the screen. second thing is fishing while its snowing at Ravenna and Sailor’s lodge, not entirely sure why. and the final is doing cargo runs and sinking ships. from experience, if you are a villain or above renown, you can steal cargo, then deliver the cargo. and if you sink ships, fire cannons, ram, enter combat from the grand navy, i go from a constant 80 fps → 20 fps. (also please fix the ghost clan member bug with the 1st major content update :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:)

Sometimes whenever a ton of particles suddenly show up, maybe when I’m dashing, sometimes when I use a skill, when things around me get destroyed, stuff like that.

And then other times my FPS would just die when I’m not even doing anything(ex. literally just sailing around and then it drops to 8 FPS)

@ThatOneGuy

Also when the GN spawns in for the Notoriety vibe check the frames will go to the dumpster too

Ravenna + snow is hell

I’ve noticed servers barely gain any lag even after staying in them for 5 or so hours, give or take. I doubt it’s anything tied to game time; natural things like debris, ships, killing enemies, etc.
I’m personally in the boat right now that imbues are likely responsible.
I’ve seen no evidence that bosses cause any lag either. Any lag I’ve seen has come from players.
I don’t have any answers outright, but I hope this helps.

i have lag whenever the rain in elius’ arena turns off and on

1 Like

my guess is cargo runs and sealed chest runs (Could be both but it seems to happen more with cargo runs as they happen more) i was in a server with people ding cargo runs, and it lagged like hell, even after they were selling them some stayed. my guess could be that the box itself disapears, as well as the option to pick it up and any text related to it, but maybe certain parts of the data stayed?

I think it’s a combination of ships and killing enemies
When repeatedly killing enemies over time my fps drops and doesn’t recover, same with sinking ships

1 Like

Ahh so THATS why my pc exploded while playing the game