Assistance needed regarding memory leak

FYI memory leak symptoms are essentially permenant drops in FPS without server restart or player rejoining, lagspikes are probably to be expected with terrain destruction but that’s temporary

1 Like

A lot of Explosion Magic’s particles in particular seem to tank FPS. Pillar explosions, self and placed, are another notable example.

(oops wrong reply)

I can’t confirm until I get home but i’m pretty sure I permanently lose fps from opening and scrolling through the 4 quintillion items and food in my inventory and backpack on my main, which doesn’t happen on newer saves with fewer items

1 Like

Warning, this may be just my pc.
Interacting with calvus and escaping from the castle made him shoot his 3x charged nova attack or w/e tis called near the ships port which made my fps lower, i was able to play for about 5 minutes until i crashed.

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Adding a low graphics mode that would reduce all particles and remove textures as well as disable things like leaves falling from trees and tree movement could help.

not sure if anyone commented on this but respawning fixes the fighting style build up of m1 fps drop
from what ive seen the fighting style m1 fps drop keeps building up the longer you are alive for

something i just realised and remembered:

God forbid i open my inventory, the permanent frame drop is real.

Note: This is probably because it loads in 3d models for the inventory.
And I happen to be collecting every single item in the game. So you can imagine how many items I have to load the texture and model for to even use my inventory

revana, somehow being in revanna drops the fps.

King calvuls 300 (or was 200?) dmg of that dash attack also drops the fps.

revanna great sword range ability (when they explode)

having your camera still boosts your fps but when you start moving it it lowers alot

When i host pvp events at menura gardens all the npc ships spawn there. if someone is wanted the forces inbound that jump in the water get stuck there in a big pile trying to swim and climb up the walls which may cause fps drops

also i don’t know if its related but when i use full screen the game randomly crashesa, happens in my high end pc and in my low end

as an explosion user i can confirm the beam is way too laggy

whenever i visit mimhere island my fps drops to 20 when i normally play at 50-70

9 Likes

I was very laggy when I went to the jaws spire where you meditate the crash was very slow and my ravenna disguise was still there and I had to wait for 10 seconds for the cutscene to work and I climbed very slow too.

constantly imbuing my magic into weapons cause HUGE lag spikes im a wind conjurer too

literally

@ThatOneGuy Do you also post that video for this kind of people too, or only absolutely new members

@ThatOneGuy