Average Day in Magius: The Main Thread

savarian’s a way to go if you got no one

also if any of yall relate to or actually picked old sea vikings, my condolences.

2 Likes

WASSUP EVERYONE IT’S ME BNT

I’VE CHANGED FROM UPDATING THE CHARACTER INFO ON FORUM TO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TRELLO BOARD!!!

me who s too lazy to see trllo :frcrying:

1 Like

all the character’s data hasn’t been finished at this point :pensive:

All right, since this thread is pretty much dead + I have a Discord and Trello updates for this series. I’ll post the Discord server I used to announce the project’s progress.

If you’ve read the rule and wish to get notified for every update on this series, go to #:beginner:-react-for-role and react for the ping role! As for the series update, they’re in #:blue_book:-adim-average-day-in-magius and #:blue_book:-adim-tidbits.

wassup, kids. I’m back to revive this thread again. this comment is definitely relevant to the topic.

So I’m planning to drop the first story for this series soon (at least in this year), and the first story will be referred to as Lost Things — told by one of the storyteller characters.

Lost Things pretty much covers Vistarian gang’s story, and below is the experimental part before I actually drop an official part.

The format pretty much goes like

1. the storyteller rambles or talks about something in the post itself, also they might have some shit to do with the story itself too (treat the storyteller as a character for peak ADIM experience)
  2. there’ll be a link to read the actual part in one of the storyteller’s lines. I’ll put the “click the message above to read this part” thing too
  3. the actual character story is written in bnt’s drug-induced story writing

so yep, an actual story progress coming soon.

All the things they’ve lost or yet to obtain, will be found in this story of finding.

“Welcome to the wonderland.”

unrelated to lost things or any stuffs I should focus on but, here’s seth (a savarian person) and one of the storytellers
:frhigh:

edit: seth’s story will have alice in the wonderland vibes

because yes

3 Likes
  • also explicitly says wonderland in the title

me when the when I when when I when

1 Like

seth dies from jamil trying to teach him how to find the cosine of the triangle

2 Likes

since Lost Things are going to drop soon, here are some out of context spoiler doodles (a lot of hyperboles are involved)

carson running away from some marua-looking-ass

jade yells “HOLY SHIT ACE” and chases after ace’s ass himself

john @ anatasius, featuring virgil

I know I fucked the lyrics up but this is definitely baka mitai

markus going while bakari goes :sleeper:

1 Like

which one out of “lost things’ cursed expressions” are you today

0 voters

complete silence as you realize that 90% of ADIM is cursing and high-crack doodles

2 Likes

peak ADIM experience

:nod:

HEY

HEY

HEY

NEW STORY

NEW STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEH

also I’m sorry for anyone who’s waiting for lost things to drop

2 Likes

behind the scenes

4 Likes

yooo this is pretty swag

new part of the prologue babey

rael mills

edit: there’s more

4 Likes

You know what happens when you give someone a single blue eye.

nothin personel…

kid.
and you know what music goes here

typing that made me WANT to die