Berserker vs weapon players

Bruh now I gotta just do berserker bow

It was max charge at 20% size with knockback at 100% thermo. The blast was not charged.

You can still play a rushdown style if you just built enough intensity and attack speed for ur thermo fist. Combine that with speed focus and your shots, crashes, axe slashes, and smashes will be near instant. Even if berserkers are at a lower end in general, they have a much higher potential in both mobility and dps (u can spam 4 abilities in under 3s) and do like 800+ dmg if all of them hit, and thats not a full power build (only got 52 power, and many other stats balanced out).

If you’re worried losing healh quickly then iron leg resistance exists, you can get 2.3k hp with just 52 intensity and 560 defense

Anyone who plays glass cannon berserker is just a moron, no point in comparing the damage when you’re not really supposed to do a shit ton of dmg per ability unless u just want to spam shots and slashes only

Warriors have it easy for sure, but they still have their glaring issues, mainly the predictable and long endlag. I tanked through their huge aoe tempest thanks to the iron leg resistance and killed them with a combination of smash, crah, shot, and slash while they were in endlag

Intensity does nothing for berserker outside of aura (resilience being the only useful interaction) and DOT. You are seeing what youtubers did and assuming that it will always be useful. You are putting yourself at a disadvantage for extremely little reward.
You would have to be dealing extremely large single hit damage, which is only possible with glass berserker or building towards power.

There is no way to get over the 2K HP hurdle without completely neglecting damage

bros used to mage :skull:

You got nearly everything wrong.
1.) I didn’t even watch any youtube videos, just found out about it in the forums and tried it and it worked wonders.
2.) Clearly you’re not a berserker if you think intensity is a shit stat, it also affects the speed bonus from focus and lengthens the duration of the burns.
3.) Again, you never played berserker so you would think having 2.3k health while still having 52 power is impossible when its not. I’ve done it many times, killed cardinals and overseers and many high bounty players with the build I have that you think is neglectful.

For reference, my stats are 52 power, 560 defense, 45 magic size, 36 attack speed, 46 agility, and 50 intensity

he has 1600 hp…

It’s just poor damage, a mage or a warrior can easily do over 700 damage in a single move without sacrificing much at all. Berserker at the minmaxxed point is barely able to get over 650 on an impossible to land skill

weapon builds are really unfun to play against

1 Like

are you talking about fucking rain of arrows
that shits easy as hell to avoid

try dodging metal pulsar that of the size of sailor lodge and deals 1.4k dmg per 6 seconds(they can cast other abilities too)

everyone fucking knows mage is overpowered as hell, its getting nerfed

What actual alternative reality these warriors live in
i know they can deal in 350 range in a single move
but 700?

My guy, you have 3-4 hits in your smash while having low heat, you’re just asking to take damage. No shit its gonna do a lot of damage when you’re a sitting duck. And why are you diving in the water, you probably don’t even have a leap :sob:

Intensity is useful on 1 (one) fighting style, I did testing on my own and found out that intensity is proportionally worse than power to invest into for everything except smash.

This is because intensity scales off of the damage dealt initially and cannot be cleared afterwards, it is extremely important to deal the highest possible damage immediately in a single attack then follow up to maximize DPS.

20 Hit shot for example, despite doing more overall damage than 1 Hit shot, quickly gets outperformed by the DOT exclusively on thermofist.

The strategy for intensity/defense berserker is only currently possible because it is more about outlasting your opponent to beat glass cannon builds. Versus anyone who has more than 1200 HP, it frequently falls off since your opponent will be outregenerating your infrequent spikes of damage. You might as well be playing juggernaut.

Shot is able to deal upwards of 500 damage including DOT when you build towards power, its base stats are abysmal.

Dude, just admit you’re ass at berserker. Like if you think the damage is so little that they can outheal it, you’re being delusional.

Damage isn’t everything. I have intensity because it does 3 things, buffs the health multiplier of iron leg resistance, buffs the speed bonus of thermo focus, and increases burning duration for more chip dmg and extra dmg.

I don’t give a fuck if I do 20 less damage, if it means I can survive 5 abilities from a warrior with my resistance iron leg then so be it.

Why are you bringing up 20 Shots? That is more dogshit than a rush. If you think damage and having high power is the only thing that matters then you shouldn’t be playing berserker

The difference is closer to 250-300

Again, I killed an assassin cardinal who’s a warrior and actually does 200+ per ability and like 500+ per beast instinct with the build and stats I’m using. If it works for me, it certainly would work for you, but you probably don’t understand since all you care about is doing the most damage per ability.

Watching you play berserker in that video made you lose a lot of credibility even talking about berserker’s damage output. No need to point out the obvious like mage and warrior’s aoe