Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

Technically campfires can be used defensively.

LMAO, building over dirty water filled with corpses. Very nice! :heart:

3 Likes

“Kinda smelly in here”
“Yeah, this room’s just like that”
“What’s that flag?”
“It came with the room-”

2 Likes

Btw is anyone else unable to place wood piles? No matter where I put them it isn’t a valid space. I think it’s bugged.

1 Like

What happens if I regrow the trees after adding farms? Do they work as normal?

Yeah I would assume so, I have walls over plants and they still grow, not like vetex coded in realistic photosynthesis

Uh I meant the farms not the trees, but yeah I’ll probably see for myself in a few minutes

I know, they do work

Bro is living in Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc

A beautiful bouquet.
SaintLilyFlowers

Calculator tells me it took at least 27 hours of farming to get that many. What’s crazy is I’ve hardly been idle; the base I’m working on is just so big that it’s genuinely taking me that long to build it.

This is all I could afford for now, even after emptying my clan’s treasury :sob:

View from the tower’s not that bad though

I can’t figure out what to do. I need this gate to link up with the other side of my walls, but not only is one somehow slightly to the right of the other, but the gap between them is too large. How do I fix this?

I just wanna get back to what I enjoy, decorating :sob:
These walls have taken me days

You tried to get creative with walls instead of making a generic 5x5 square. Your base will forever have a hole in it, and an ugly dip in it.

I think flags/banners need to work with grids or whatever, the fact I can’t place them symmetrically around my base hurts my head
Also please make it so we can see the grid marks :sob: that would be so useful

4 Likes

place a gate in front of the gap unsnapped, it will look ugly but it is what it is

Put like a wall tower on the wall and make it like diagonal so it looks nice

This was the least ugly way I could find to link them up while retaining functionality. It’s still hideous, but whatever, I did my best.

At least I think it retains functionality. I’ll need to find a random player to test it out for me, as I have no idea if there’s gonna be a gap in the invisible barrier due to this or not. If there is I might just snap :sob:

Edit: Yup, it’s functional. Sort of. You can get through with the teleport dodge reflex, but apparently that’s true for gates too, so I don’t care. It should be all good once that gets patched.

1 Like

Is sugarcane bugged or something? Whenever I try to place it, it says it must be near water or the sea, even though it’s literally as close as it can possibly get to the sea

As far as I know, it doesn’t work on the raised terraforming options. Are you using those?

I did, but also on actual land and neither worked