Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

try regular terraforming options

you need to put it on sand

How much money do I need to start off a farm for clan building?

Depends on what you consider the “start” of a farm, and how high of a discount you have from infamy.

I mean like a money farm to get high tier clan building fast

That didn’t work either. Still said that it needed to be near water

Ngl these flowers do seem pretty drug-adjacent. Fitting number.
SaintLilyFlower420

Presenting: Fort Refuge (budgeted build)

2 Likes

I know, but what is a “started” farm in your eyes? How complete does it have to be? Technically the bare minimum you have to do to is place a single wheat farm, which only costs 1000 without discounts. You would make the money back and be able to place more farms, but it would take very long.

If you include the costs of terraforming, farmers’ huts, and the farms themselves, I’d say it takes between 10-20k to set up a decent farm.

1 Like

“Thorin is on a business trip for today! Let’s throw a party!”
“YEAHHHH!!!”

also it’s not going to be fast. farms take about like around ~10 minutes to produce around like 5-6k galleons from my experience. youll need multiple people doing it if you want it to be efficient and theres always the possibility that someone takes it away from you

This is all I’ve been able to build till now (just realized how horrible these pictures are)

I would’ve loved to have built more by now but…

Ohh I see

The snow here a Thryos crossing with lanterns at the bridge look quite nice

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
DecorationLimitReached
BroughtToInsanityByVetex

I kid you not I could TRIPLE the number of decorations on this island :sob:
So many places left completely untouched… I didn’t even get to decorate the island’s secret.

Well, I guess it’s time to start deleting the less-important decorations… :sleeper:

what are you using 276 campfires for??

or wait is decoration’s max cap shared between all decorations

Yeah, except for Keeps, which have their own limit. I’m using 2/3 because I wouldn’t have enough decorations available to decorate a 3rd one :frcryin:

I now want to see an island defended by 276 campfires on every available surface

I’m just deleting a bunch of banners to free up space. Less “clan pride” or whatever, but I don’t really care as long as I can fill in more empty spaces.

silent tower restored on blackreach island

14 Likes