Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

It ain’t much, but I figured that I’d try my hand at decorating rather than just getting practical structures. Made a little restaurant at Cassia Bay.

4 Likes

Wanna make an Olive Garden chain together

Thought those tables were trampolines for a second

This is gorgeous! I haven’t even touched Harvest Island myself, since I thought the escalating height would make it difficult to work with. Looks like you found a way around that, though.

Reminds me of Oblitesco

Pretty cool
1 skyship could probably shut it down though

I’ve also started to build at harvest island… but I’m way too broke for literally anything :sob:

this is really cool!

How are the raised platforms so perfect looking?

its ez to do it just press
images

My base is going well… been doing it solo and spent about 130k or so of my own galleons to get it to the point it’s self sustaining with farms. I’m using T1 and 2 stuff everywhere except “Heart”, my central area which will have T4 walls. These are some screenshots of “Citadel”, the main fortress part which sits in between “Bastion” out front, and “Olympus” my planned battery on the mountain. Long live the silly sombrero clan!

4 Likes

Bit lackluster as a whole right now, but once I’ve finished all the walls and stuff it should be much more full. I’ll give more updates once further things have been worked on.

I saw a Cassia Bay fort that had some of the walls under the water so (I am guessing friendly only, I don’t bring my brig to occupied islands) ships can sail in but non-clan members can’t swim in.

Finish building the Front fort and the castle

2 Likes

Where do yall get your galleons

I get to use Clan Treasury.

Is there a limit to the number of co-owners a clan can have?

I dunno.

Nope