Better Base Building Bureau (Clan Building Showcase and Tips Thread)

how does one get money to build

ShaleReefHarvest

how does one get the money for farming

Sell stuff. It only takes a couple thousand to get started. I mostly sell the pre-crafted jewels I find in chests.

Just showing my farm

This is a really cool build!

thanks for this post fr, might check on it, cuz I lost like abt 15k on few bases testing out islands fit for a fortress, and massively failed, currently looking at Cassia Bay with abt… a sad 5k in me rn…

Im trying to decorate my base, has anyone also been struggling with like 1 minute delays between placing objects/decorations?

Thanks!

More pics of the base it needs a Overhual

2 Likes

That first picture is extremely moody. Fitting for the spooky month

U just reminded me to wear my seasonals for October

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Blackreach supports three.

Unfortunately, I have to stop filling the Blackreach with furniture due to reaching the limit of 230 decoration buildings. There were so many things with a huge potential left untouched… :pensive:

4 Likes

More progress on rehauling the base got rid of the walls and expand the wheat farm

What’s the radius of harvesting for farmer castaways? How far can I place a wheat farm before it’s too far away?

when you are placing the hut you can see a yellow radius around it, thats the only time you get to see it so pay close attention

With this layout, each farmer completely covers 12 wheat farms. It’s extremely tight though, so if you aren’t exact with your placements then some of the rows of wheat might fall outside the radius and you wouldn’t get the full harvest.

4 Likes

Harvest Island (Sailor’s Symphony) :fr:

5 Likes