Butterfly's Doodle Thread

Im at the airport rn (havent left yet)

Was trying to incorporate the Eagle Patrimony on Ava’s design, I was worried cause I thought it was silver and it was not fitting in at all (was thinking of excluding it entirely)

It turned out to be a dark pendant (on Selectorch’s vid thumbnail) and I was so relieved lmao

6 Likes

Aight have a safe flight back! Especially with what happened recently, but I won’t say it cuz I don’t wanna worry you.

Nah, I know abt it (it came up on my YT news feed lol) Im going on the same type of Airlines, but such event like that is rare and is usually out of the pilot’s control (since apparently it was a type of turbulace that made it unnoticeable), Im not gonna overworry abt it.

this is so fucking peak (I’m a sucker for characters in their pajamas)

1 Like

im out of the loop, what happened?

There was an extreme turbulance that happened on a plane a few days ago (or 2 days ago?) which injured people, yeah. (You can search it up ig)

Its fine though, I dont feel too worried somehow. That happened on a really long flight (Singapore to London), my flights arent that long

1 Like

Okay, I arrived on my first stop, but Im about to board the next plane right away.

Didnt have any noteworthy sketches this time, its just a frontal version of the drawing above so ye, just a lil update-

Nvm, Ill share it here too (wanted to see what it looks like from the front, but I realized maybe Im not too good with frontal perspective as I had to rely on a parallel ruler for the face :sob:)

Also, wanted to try something with the eyes (youll notice something different when you zoom in)

5 Likes

Okay, made it on my second flight, just gotta go domestic in a few hours. Ive also been thinking… I should really draw other characters more, 89% of them were Ava, 10% Callum, and like… 1% for like any other characters lol.

Poor Morden and Neviro being left out… :sweat_smile:

Also, my phone is currently low, so hopefully I can get it charged before the next flight

4 Likes

Naturally my negative artistical skills cannot identify the changes, please explain (when you have time of course).

Also the light blue strap GOES ON THE RIGH- explodes

as always have a safe flight!

I just put a teal color on the iris of the eyes. Like how some anime characters have white in the middle of their eyes instead of black? Yeah, that but its teal, I was thinking of how I should do her eyes, as I feel like it should be slightly different from other characters since “legacy” and all that.

Tried that, then I naturally gravitated to the left shoulder again :sob:

We getting yelled at by our superiors with this one!!!

my boys edward and enzior getting forgotten :sob:

Made it home, I dont have a sketch atm since I never got to charge my phone before the flight. Ill draw something kinda related to the new Spirit Weap stuff-

Welcome back! (How was your trip overall?)

It actually went smoothly, the turbulance in all three flights weren’t bad at all and were just some small shaking, compared to the travel last month, my third flight had some really bad shaking and I felt the plane descend during that, so I freaked out lol.

Though, we got pretty lucky on the first one too, we were offered to go on a plane earlier than our usual time (still goes to the same destination) as there were room for us and said plane actually got slightly delayed and there was a queue for take off (cause… somehow, the international airport has ONE runway, so all the planes are just… waiting for their turn to use it :sob:) so our original flight mightve been delayed for longer and we wouldve missed our second flight.

But yeah, it went pretty smoothly. Funny thing is, the entire time, we were always placed in the back of the plane. Even for the travel last month, we were always seated in the back. Idk if it was just fate to put me there due to my flying anxiety lol (if you’re wondering why Im replying late… its because I only saw the “How was your trip” part just now-)

bro what goofy ass airport is this :skull:?

Last month when we arrived to our place, my parents were having a conversation and one part of it went “Yeah, the airport only has one runway”, and Im like “Wait, is that why our plane TURNED AWAY from the airport at one point?” cause on that last third flight last time, the plane turned away and flew in the opposite direction of the airport while being so close to the airport for quite a while (and I got worried) and only turned back to the airport later. IT WAS WAITING FOR THE RUNWAY TO BE AVAILABLE.

This plane was literally 6th in line to use the runway to take off :skull: How tf did this become an international airport? is it just because it was in the capital city? Bruh…

best airport in whatever country this is:

Not Canberra right? (Ok why on Earth did I think of Canberra, I swear that place has zero airports)