Casuals piss me off sometimes

Sure I also have those moments just have an open mind about it no need to be so relentless on an internet forum.

yes man i get short tempered sometimes and ik its not ok T_T

Ah now that you mention it donā€™t go around like how Key did with his pvp conversations, it got him banned you know lol. (Iā€™ll end it here Iā€™m derailing)

Reminds me of my previous arguement with Fridge in other topic. When I said that everything depends on circumstances. Like fightning on island or on ship and etc.

nah i honestly agree with that u honestly just disagreed with me at the wrong time i was all amped up, i was alr previously arguing with some other people.

iā€™m not wrong :fr:

Drama actually pointless. Anyone with enough experience will find way to beat current meta, if not, then random circumstances will help. I will go eat, have a good rest.

Me when I invest 120 into intensity and it makes my 17 damage ash cloud a tiny bit bigger

just wait til you meet an intenisty wind mage ( we deal no dmg and we just give you even more height to snipe us )

17? i thought hazzards are supposed to deal 26 ?

like, im an ash wind mage once

the knockback wind mages i meet mostly use atk size with like 30% intensity sprinkled in
idk man intensity just seems kinda shit even for magics that benefit off it

fair enough i actually invest more in size than intensity unless when i was ash wind mage

poor guy needs a rework damn it ( or maybe the new regen change will help it somehow )

Oh wait ye 17 was wom lol

Its just that in AO literally no enemy gets hit by the clouds now so I didnt notice XD

are yall still fighting i kinda wanna watch

Ngl the whole arguement is pointless, mortal can argue speed is easier and you can argue aoe is easier but it all comes down to the playerā€™s affinity on certain builds

Sure you guys can use statistics on how much people use x stats but all that proves is the number of people with it, not if the census is x stat being the easiest

Hello and welcome to daily weather forecasts with Gamehero14. Todayā€™s lookinā€™ wild folks, we see a truly astonishing number of hot fronts approaching. You can expect some real heat today.

Place your bets now folks: how will this topic end? Will a user get temp-banned? Will it get shut down by mods? Will an update render it irrelevant? The tensions are high, and predictions are coming in hot.

pov: current state of clash royale with everyone using the exact same thing

as an artist Iā€™m very offended for the word art to be used to describe pvp in this game

I really am

2 Likes

baitttt

1 Like

itā€™s art in the same way that modern art is art - people who religiously partake in it (cough who may or may not be utter snobs about it cough) think itā€™s incredible and that nobody else truly understands it

the average person who doesnā€™t really care too deeply about it and/or isnā€™t particularly hyped by it

and thereā€™s also the people who do it for fun and donā€™t bother everybody else with how vocal they are