Character Title Thread

No potion bug this time

Aura Moonsilver
“The Eroding Ornament” (Glass + sand mage)

“Wandering Golden” (Wanderer with a golden heart)

Amber Winchester
“Corrosion Dominator” (burning acidic hand with no painful emotions but stoic personality)

“Seething Tarnish” (Thermo fist + acid magic warlock)

“The Alkaline Seer” (thermo + acid warlock bounty hunter)

Nils Drake
“The Wastrel” (middle title)

“The Pestilence Culvrin” (poison magic + cannon fist warlock)

“The Iron Will” (Iron leg + cannon fist berserker)

Zoey Yagami
“Star Mercer Yagami” (Plasma + Fire paladin mercenary)

“The Red Dynasty” (Redwake amd Ryujin Dynasty parents)

“Nensho Akai” (Burning Red)

I return after finally maxing my sixth file, Elvira Rivers (Lightning Conjurer)

Things about her:

• Shy, but not as much as Abigail
  • Tends to flinch at things easily
  • Is sometimes overly cautious of things
  • Loves flowers
  • Doesn’t like bright lights
  • Lawful Good (see: Amber Winchester’s info)
  • I intended to make her look like a lady knight in her appearance (and she is kinda a wandering knight/warrior)
  • Uses a katana, bow, and spear
  • Is from Palo Town like Abigail is

“Woman character”

Evan Marble, Diamond of the Sea (ice/sailor warlock, neutral good)

Prima Auburn, Quiescis Lux (moonlight conjurer, neutral evil)

Rufus Cinders, Ignitive Barbaric (explosion mage, chaotic neutral)

i should make rufus into a warlock

Idk about you but that’s the BEST DRIP IVE EVER SEEN OMG
@Itz_Just_Mike

The Stormforge Syndicate/Seafarers do Kuznetsov

Name Arav Adventos.
Title: Hero
Stat build: Magic Savant (Uses cannon fist as a fighting style and a Tempered Kai sabre, Strong Lance of loyalty and regular Vindicator as weapons)
Magics: Ash and lightning, (I plan to get Apocalypse bringer magic when it’s released)
Backstory: The second and only surviving child of the royal family of a now destroyed ancient floating sea monster taming kingdom. She was raised as a guy because her mother wanted a boy after their first son died. She eventually ran away from home to get respect from her family by learning apocalypse bringer magic after learning her great grandfather had it. She got captured by the Order of Aesir after learning of it’s location. “Insert the events before and during the main story.”. Now she ventures into the dark sea looking for the epicentre in hopes of finding a scroll with instructions on learning apocalypse bringer Magic.

Do I know what?

Well to keep it short and simple, savants can’t get ancient magics

Doesn’t the Trello say hybrid builds get either 1 Ancient magic or 1 Lost magic, but not both, though

Most things stated on the trello aren’t set in stone, even then, the changes to savant combined with the level cap make it effectively impossible to use any magics beyond the base ones

There where changes to savant?

Basically, exceeding 40% in any stat will instead switch you to a hybrid/pure class instead of savant.
Combined with vetex confirming that the level cap will be somewhere around 600, it’s impossible to make a savant with anything beyond the base magics.

Oh. Then why am I still a savant despite having more than 40% in magic?

because the change hasnt been added to the main game yet, trello changes are only in test universe unless stated otherwise