Character Title Thread

oh.

necroposting
mods, crush this fool’s head

What does that term mean? I’ve seen it before but I don’t know what it means

idk if id call this necroposting, they added something relevant

Necroposting involves bringing a post back into relevance after a prolonged time of inactivity

necro = necromancer or dead
posting = posting
hence bringing a dead post back to life

Abdallah “Bermundan Brawler” Barion

A martial artist that has spent way too much time among the seas to the point where some of their own anatomy has been warped by the sheer concentration of magic… yet still retains some of their own conscience along the way, unlike the others.

Many days before what happened to him, he was a guy who - at a young age - was ecstatic about the concept of martial arts taught by his father, Adanith Barion, an expert in the knowledge of them. He had cherished his family dearly before one day being taken away by a random hooded figure.

Though not a perfect being, he still retains a sense of justice, even if not that strong. Ever since he was afflicted with his curse, he has been able to siphon the power of the seas to further empower his strikes.

As it turns out, though he may not know this, he was sent out to the dark sea for a few weeks as one of the Order of Aesir’s experiments and what the dark sea’s rain does to people before being saved by Tucker and Morden.

(EDIT: Crystal Sailor Fist Vitality savant)
Screenshot 2024-04-01 173354

heres my warrior, Arden Stone

his first weapon was a club and i find that funny.

1 Like

I decide to come back because i got bored but anyways,

Arden Stone

“The Stone Jarl” (Viking asthetic + Last Name)

“The Ulfednar” (Norse wolf warrior)

Abdallah Barion

“Bermudan Brawler” (Forumer choice)

“Pelagic Hearty” (Sailor + Stabled sanity)

“Derelict Essence” (Sailor survived the dark sea mutation progression)

Arav Adventos

“Hand of Kai” (Stolen Commadore Kai’s sabre)

“Ashen Scholar” (Ash magic savant)

“Fulgurite Falconet” (Lightning + Cannon fist)

“Forgotten Heir” (Survivor of an unknown family of royalty)

Leo Calstro

I already have a title for him but I’m curious to see what others come up with

He has water and lightning magic and the ruthless trait (I think that’s what it’s called )

Jasper

Moonlight and elius blades

Leo Calstro
“Sea Storm” (Lightning + Water magic)

“Merciless Shark” (Tiger sharks having similar ruthless traits)

“Uproaring Pressence” (A ruthless Water + Lightning mage)

Jasper
“Luminous Crescent” (Moonlight + Scimitars of Storm)

“Silvry Scrimitress” (Moonlight + Scimitars)

1 Like

Evan Marble
“Diamond of the Sea” (Forumer choice)

“Cold Hearty” (Ice + Sailor)

“The Neptune” (Diamond title + Neptune raining diamond)

“Black Verglas” (Neutral ice + sailor)

Prima Auburns
“Quiescis Lux” (Forumers choice)

“Crescent Blade” (Moonlight conjurer)

“Esca of Dire” (Neutral bad moonlight conjurer)

Rufus Cinder
“Ignitive Barbaric” (Forumers choice)

“Frenzied Caster” (Explosion mage

oh wow i forgot about this thread. i did think of “Avatar Crepitus” as a better title for rufus but maybe i shouldn’t use latin for everything lol

Albrecht Kreuger - Savant: Glass, Ice, Iron Leg

A 35 years old man who used up majority of his youth learning the ways of merchantry. His goal at the moment is to earn enough money to create a tavern and inn business to which he titled “Rat’s Tail”.

While he travel all over the seas as part of his profession, he also tries out delicacies in hopes that he could add it to his menu, especially alcohol. He simply wishes that people would be able to have a good time in his establishment. While it doesn’t show in his face, he’s quite satisfied with the life he has built.

for my light warlock it would probably be “Light Fist Bianchi”
but if I actually did make him lightning instead
“Thunder Fist Bianchi”

For my main it would be “The Turbulent Whirlwind”

James Graves, the dense-great-axe-using Sand Conjurer. (the photo has a cultist staff but rn im using a mace instead of the staff, his second magic will also be shadow).

At 39 years old, he joined the Samerian Navy at 21 and captained a ship for 9 years before leaving and becoming a merchant, sailing and engaging in international commerce alongside his wife for the rest of his time before being captured by the order. He is entirely passive, but whenever he comes across a (npc) criminal he has no problem beating them to death (if he doesn’t get beat to death first). He also really likes money, having been the founder and captain of the Doubloon Gang Shipping and Exploration Company, with whom he would carry out many dark-sea-based-looting shenanigans and various money making activities (that aren’t illegal). Unfortunately, his company is no longer with him (as they likely believe he is dead) but he still enjoys the aforementioned activities just as much with his current crew. One of the few things he does remember from before being captured was the name of his companies Frigate, The Desert Cruiser, which he named his current ship, a brig, after (he also remembers that he has a wife but that is irrelevant).

i’ve got another for ya, this is my Ice Glass mage, Winter Edge (yes the name is like that on purpose)