Chat, are warriors going to be fine?

side note ur outfits suck

the homelander one is decent

How rude!
Only one of them is even properly dressed.
And well… I can’t say that one looks too orderly.

but the whole point of going warrior is being able to use rare, high-quality weapons, if you want to get the most use of low-quality weapons then go conjurer or knight

What was that old scrapped balance change where different types of weapons would receive status effects like gouged, bruised, etc. That seems like a nice addition to Warrior aura if we aren’t getting a 4th weapon slot

Bro if a class is being oppressive and the only way to nerf it is extremely stupid, THEN DONT

Oh, this class is un-nerfable but is too strong? Buff other stuff! Thermo too quick? Increase speed affinities on other things. Warrior too big? Increase tier scaling for magic and fs. The balance team has no right completely gutting an already boring awakening, just because they do not understand the meaning of the “+” symbol.

Despite having 15 more levels, this games PvP has barely changed. The balance team sees people getting more stuff and they decide “unacceptable” and either nerf it into oblivion or remove it entirely

2 Likes

Vetex! Give us rust on old weapons, and my life is yours!!! (obligatory disclaimer that the sentence preceding this parenthese is of humorous nature and should not be taken seriously)

Okay, but wouldn’t it be cool to have a reason to reduce your moveset and overall stats? I think it would, after all, a master swordsman should be able to be deadly at all times, even when only wielding a branch.

Too late we are already sacrificing you

only 600 hours on warrior?

i still dont understand bteam, the most recent change that has some noticeable impact is the defense nerf, ur telling me that for the longest time u guys wanted a hp buff so people can focus more on other stats (so they reach the comfortable hp zone easier) and suddenly u guys change ur mind, nerf defense and you guys expect that zone to be smaller? from what i see, it just became bigger

I think they are doing that in order to make an hp buff seem more reasonable, and are playing 4d chess with the meta

Although I may be putting far too much faith in them, this is the balance team after all

it sucks as well, greenish blue plants and purplish blue shirt
blues need to be the same tint

you are 100% putting too much faith in them, i understand this is a game, but man, do you guys have any passion for the game? i rlly feel like you need to care about the game if ur gonna be a bteam member

Really because it seems like none of the current balance team members care about the actual game, and just wanna balance the stuff for the most skilled user imaginable, instead of the average player.

Have you SEEN thermos skill floor?

From what vantage point are you assuming this

well, i used to he extremely active in pvp, and given in 1.13 i handt pvp as much, and in the whole dark sea update i never pvped, so im at rust point that i will never shake it off, but i still enjoy pvp, but i cant take it seriously or competitive bc if i do that then its just miserable, size is still meta and 1 bteam (that i assume he also has a lot of power as well) thinks size is more skilful than speed, they somehow manage to get a lot of buttlickers in their server (which i dont think its good for their ego, have some ego but not too much u know), sudden 180 degree changes, too afraid of “but pve and pvp are different” (althrough this might be bc of vetex)

its just as mess, the game came out unbalanced, then they missed the ironleg crystal synergy, then they nerfed vindicator despite them looking to balance the pvp at a competitive level (literally any decent guy can parry vindicator, atleast when it was pre skill notes, i guess now first time it can take you by surprise), reflexes/triasta size/surge/thermo were stuff i was very vocal on just for them to shit on yet they still did nerfs/buff like i suggested (and i have no doubt they do the same to others)

its just a mess, 1 time its looking at the high level pvp, expect the last 5 minutes of wednesday and sometimes they just dont do any of them, they just nerf/buff for the shake of it (tp moves share cd small buff as a example)

i am sure i can make this to be more clean and nice to look but its 3 am and i dont feel like making their mess to look unmessy

im praying to vetex and his helpers that if theres an independence day seasonal. its got eagle pauldrons and USA flag cape. rn best i can do is cop the sinister gaze to best match homelanders eyes before lasering.

real warriors dont care about whatever bullshit nerfs they get
WARRIOR FOREVER!!
ATLANTEAN MACE FOREVER!!
JOIN US!!!

this nerf affects your damage you goose

i will simply hit the opponent more :mariomug: