Confession Time!

I stole my friend’s angry birds keychains back in Kindergarten, kept them around for a few weeks or months and attached them to my own backpack. We were in kindergarten so he didn’t have the brains to put two and two together and trace things back to me. Eventually I gave them back when he wasnt looking.

Ngl, it was “tasty” enough for me to eat it until then but I had to stop because I got caught :fr:

I can guarantee that if you were a “gifted student” in primary school you’re depressed now.

1 Like

Wasn’t gifted, just got a lot of praise.

Hoo boy.

I’m 16 and still don’t really know how to fucking drive

I’m horny as shit and I want it to end for good please somebody make it stop

Been homeschooled for like 4 years now, and my social skills have deteriorated a lot

I have become such a fucking recluse. Like I’m at this point that other people make me nervous. Thanks, everybody from elementary school, and my hyper overprotective mom.

I get crushes on girls way too easily, and every time I screech internally to make my brain quit the shit, it keeps going at it regardless, even if I’ve almost moved on entirely. God, I fucking hate puberty and being a teenager, I just want this shit to end…

5 Likes

i cant swim because i live in a desert

i was in an AA rp server once because i had friends there and it was cringe as fuck and im glad in didnt unironically participate in it, server got deleted by the main owner because of drama shit that kept happening in there

also the whole server was 5 owners, 2 mods and 1 member (me)

okay but, how do they taste tho ? sweet ?

you guys drive at 16?

join me brother, embrace the darkness

im like, 1x and my mom already told her friend to teach me how to drive
which is a pain, literally

wtf yall drive early

idk my mom just decided that

i mean, yeah, i play it sometimes, the game is okay enough, it’s just the community full of underage brainless kids that ruined it

lmao my swimming teacher just push me into the pool in the final exam and until this they i still have no idea how to swim

My younger cousin used to watch the videos on yt about it, and it was like ah yes

child abuse

and abandoment…

and domestic abuse…

and poorly written rap battles!

I farted yesterday, and I did not feel guilty about it.

1 Like

and those mha/undertale/other fandom reacting to stuffs
and dumb scenario
and so many god damn more

I have accidentally necrobumped multiple threads

i still dont know how to tie my shoelaces and im 13