Could durza beat goku?

• Durza
  • Goku

0 voters

goku negs

not even a competition, durza struggled fighting theos and the PK who are both far weaker than goku combined

Cant durza just drain his physical/magic energy though

the power of protagonist will see goku through

theos doesnt have a curse yet he still was practically on par with durza, durza couldnt like absorb theos’s juice for some reason I forgot why, if he couldn’t beat up theos then he can’t beat goku

also goku is pretty fast and could blow up the planet in a second

theos was just better

1 Like

Goku would walk up to durza, spread him, invite his best friend Dwayne the Rock Johnson, and cook him into a grilled cheese sandwich.

fight

goku blows up earth

the end

goku solos MOST of the verse anyways, excluding the conceptual entities like chaos

can chaos go ultra instinct

no?

goku wins

If for this scenario, Ki = Magic energy then goku still obliterates. Come on use common sense people

You think that he woulda just absorbed cursebeard if it was for an unspecified reason? He stayed unabsorbed because he was just strong or even stronger then durza

Ngl I dont even know what goku does lol, I just thought this post would be funny

goku vs lore accurate sandal :troller:

Goku Slams

Even if we give durza the benefit of the doubt and say that his absorption curse works on ki, goku would speed blitz him before he even knows whats going on.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD GET OUT OF MY HEAD

I Can’t escape these dragon ball discussions no matter where I go.

Goku is basically galaxy or multi-versal level comparing to durza who is Multi-continental - planetary at most

mfw 18 people voted for durza (goku negs)