Could i make a webcomic set in AO's world?

Fun fact a webcomic centers around a previous game made by vetex exists.

1 Like

oh no

i hate your cut g

oh snap really? hook me up with a link? :eye:

Here

2 Likes

ah yeah it might be good to read up on some other writings in this forum to see what its all about, maybe you can get some inspiration!

[SERIES] Ultimatum Part 1 this is part 1 of my series.
So this is my first RP topic also a very good story by beeg boi @Danny_Zou

there’s also an RP server that I host rp’s on. https://discord.gg/A3S6tqDr

| |I
|| |_
(sentence)

omg 9 pages… the art is rly nice too and it starts off on such a high point wowee, hope i can keep up

ooo an rp server! i was actually wondering if there was an rp activities around this game, good to know

Ah yes thanks for the advertising.

Would mention they’re very different stories.

Ultimatum is a story about heroes and villains, a rise of a hero and his experiences and story. It’s fairly fast-paced and is already on its 11th (or 12th dunno) part.

Firestorm is a story with currently a plot that remains shrouded in mystery. It’s an epic involving several characters and their connections to a series of events. It’s relatively slow and is on its 7th part.

I recommend reading both, and everything else on the forums, no matter how bad or how lovely.

1 Like

Here’s all the links you will need, I suggest you go through them thoroughly, I put them in order of what you should read first and last, also check out the riddles that tech made

Arcane Odyssey trello just for reference as it had WoM and AO related things currently, stuff will get updated though

Also I highly recommend reading most of LittleShrekSheeps comic, as it has lots of info on the events before AO and you’re going to need it, if you get stuck or don’t understand something ask people on the forums and don’t be afraid to dm tech, he’ll answer your question, if he says he can’t reveal dont push it.

oh wow, thank you for the masterpost! i always aim to capture the world and lore of the games i make creations based off of so even if the story wont exactly be following the plot of the game itself :blush:

I don’t recommend starting the story until we have an idea of what it is but you could definitely make a couple short stories set in the places we do know exist, example being Redwake, a port town, or dawn island, some short stories based off of there, you could even do a spin-off to vetexs previous game, Arcane adventures which is very important to the lore of the universe

Yes, yes, and yes (although you should wait for it to release).

Lore and story for AO isn’t out yet.

yes which is why i clarified in an edit that i’m mostly talking about world of magic :rofl:

there isn’t story for world of magic either lol but you could make your own i suppose

I suppose we could just ask Vetex and tech what they atleast had planned

yes i know! which is why i specified in the replies that i would be doing my own story, but i still care about the lore behind the world itself. was it specified whether or not arcane odyssey will be set in the same continent as world of magic? or will it be in the seas like arcane adventures?

It’s on the other side of the world