Countdown to release

join me on our countdown towards AO release.

What are your plans in the game thus far and what routes do you plan on going towards?

62 Likes

i plan on making alot of files i mean ALOT

7 Likes

no way this will happen theres just no way

4 Likes

I plan on trying to actually monopolize, i want to get the RAREST items (besides headless because that is bullshit) as soon as they are obtainable. I will have multiple files with every class (and another one dedicated to grinding)
Why?
I like money

2 Likes

I’ve had my expectations lowered to the point where I’m starting to gaslight myself into thinking AO will never come out.

3 Likes

Just a week away

Playing the game

3 Likes

There’s a heck-ton of features planned for AO, the thing that catches my eye the most is the managing of a ship’s crew, alchemy (cooking/potion brewing experience) and possible dark sea expeditions (especially to go and watch the so called “magical weather” and to fish there, i bet there’s money to be made there).
I can see myself playing it a whole lot, and with the amount of features, it would be a big waste to just focus myself on a single thing, i wanna try it all out!

AH yes. Plans. I want all my files to have different generations. So to start I’ll make my main file “Raven” and my other file “Shellseawing” so they are both gen 4. The files will be 100% weapons and 70/10/10 magic, strength, vitality.
Then I’m going to have fun playing the game and just collecting items. Get the best gear possible and best boats hopefully.

AO can be released more earlier? Like in 27-32 december or 1st january?

likely during January but probably not the first.

:fr:

6 Likes

The more time he gets, the more polishing can be done.

THE AO DECEMBER RELEASE

THE AO DECEMBER RELEASE IS REAL!!!

no. its not

1 Like

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

1 Like

its like a week later then its supposed to be. unless your going with this then its 3

1 Like

This is a W pushback
More time working on the game : D

My possible plans well are going to be in this order and I’ll just do it quickly

1. Finish the storyline for every file
  2. Join/Create a clan for five files (6th is clanless)
  3. Do whatever is possible as I finished the main tasks (1,2) like grinding and learning each types of skill to see if its suitable for me
  4. Setup gear + skillsfor each file
    (optional): Do the tasks I literally made for myself to make the game more entertaining like trying to kill all bosses in a row only using smalls blasts + without dying
  5. Contribute to clans like owned clans, grand navy, syndicate and how each system of the game for certain files such as:
  • Bounty hunting (Gonna be using this alot possibly)
  • Side quests
  • Reputation grinding (Demon - Legendary Hero)
  • Whatever there is
  1. Do whatever the game has to offer me and what people are excited for like the customizations of the game and such.

But this one its most so gonna be grinding because I heard abouts on the trello of ship customizations from common → exotics and enchantment scrolls you can collect.

2 Likes

its strange even tho the dates been pushed back ao is gonna release with even less content strange indeed

you dare question @vetex?