Creating universal characters

Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you couldn’t awaken?

depends on the dream

if it was scary I’d be sad

if happier then I wouldn’t mind

where the world beats you down, forced into working in a 9 to 5 job for the rest of your life being controlled by the elites. implanting false ideas into you’re head of whats good and wrong removing your morals from your every self of existence making it meaningless

i love philosophy on a roblox videogame forum website!!!

I don’t know what the dream is that you have. I don’t care how far-fetched it might appear to be. I don’t care how disappointing it might have been as you’ve been working toward that dream. But here’s what I know. That dream that you’re holding in your mind, that it’s possible. What if all of us took that attitude after we face a rejection and a no, or we have a meeting and no one shows up? Or somebody says, “You can count on me.” And they don’t come through. What if we had that kind of attitude? The car’s repossessed. Nobody believes in you. You’ve lost again, and again, and again. The lights are cut off, but you still are looking at your dream, reviewing it every day and say to yourself, “It’s not over until I win."

sounds like real life

if it’s a dream though then I can do whatever I want anyways so I’ll just become some insane wizard man and fly through the sky and shoot magic bolts everywhere

WAKE Up!

no I wanna be wizard man

:earth_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var1: :explosion_magic: fear me :water_magic_var1: :ice_magic_var1: :wind_magic_var1:

Are you narrating an advertisement…?

no.

you dont see do you. how corrupt the society of today is all the things going on behind the scenes, all the questionable acts of the government that are morally wrong.

how does this have to do with powerscaling elemental powers

that didnt exactly end well the last time an earth curse user tried that

well good thing I’m not an earth user.

crystal powers go

:crystal_magic_var1: :crystal_magic_var2: :crystal_magic_var3: :crystal_magic_var4: :crystal_magic_var5: :crystal_magic_var6: :crystal_magic_var7:

honestly he probably would destroy durza if he could go possess the earth curse user’s body
both durza and the earth curse user were stupid as fuck at the time

I’m confused

like if you could go back and fight the version of durza that fought the earth curse user (he only had the 7 base magics at the time)

oh I’d fuck him up ez

crystal is a mutation in that time so I’d bamboozle him

I doubt they
Have the energy output to do that. Given enough time they could maybe destroy the universe… it would take billions of years though so let’s say, an average earth curse user has. Relativistic to lightspeeds. It would take it trillions of years to do that

fun fact: scientists have discovered that it IS in fact possible to make an object travel faster than lightspeed
look up “sonic inflation”
and with the knowledge that things can go faster than lightspeed, i think it is very much possible