Dark Sea Ideas

optimization to what may happen, mainly RNG related

like, something to make sure whirlpools are always visible and dont spawn right beneath your ship

the amount of times I’ve been caught in invisible whirlpools is insane, ditto on that one

Also, check out these first as it just may contain something you want in the dark Sea!

wait why do u have two accounts

This one is on my school Chromebook where I can’t link my discord cuz its blocked :+1:

ok but you know that it’s against tos right you’ll be banned

just use 1 account on both

cant. I’ll delete the acc if mods tell me to lol

bro I’m literally on my school chromebook rn

I don’t have access to my phone as of now :fr:
also it doesn’t seem to be against the rules unless I’m tryna bypass sum
Official Forum Rules and Guidelines

use ctrl f

bro just delete it b4 the notise

congrats to optical for being in the right this time ( the impossible happened, again)

list every time I was wrong too

Random lightning strikes (including red triple strikes) can no longer kill you, instead they incapacitate you for a short while similar to going down in a party at 1 hp before getting back up (only if not in a party)

This is to counter the absolutely too common scenario where you just finish fighting an Atlantean and get one shot because of the damage you took by lightning ending a solo dark sea run.

ANOTHER idea I have is to drastically reduce the damage random lightning has to players and npcs (around 100/200) and make it so that when a player is holding a sealed chest that sealed chest can start sparking denoting a lightning strike is going to happen in a few moment letting the player put them down and move away from the chest to avoid damage (these would deal the usual amount of damage lightning does normally or even more… yes I am taking this idea from lethal company) the sparks would only happen when carrying them because random lightning would still do full damage to ships

ok but that doesn’t really make any sense

Neither does getting downed and not vaporized by an overleveled atlantean because you having living party members

I mean, lightning strikes are thoroughly survivable irl as long as they don’t run through the heart and mess it’s processes up

so are they in game

ye but what else doesn’t

I’m saying that death mechanics in the dark sea aren’t realistic already

ye but that’s only for party