Dark sea skills discussion

Cryo pls. He gets a vouch from because he simply is the RFAO janitor

Divanochi litteraly does moderator’s job

1 Like

i’m gonna be real
idk how yall make a trello update post and expect people not to talk about the updates there
people are capable of skmming through the discussion to find the trello update

Sometimes it gets pretty out of hand, with conversations spanning over hundreds of replies with only a few posts in between being directly relevant to the Trello updates. Since Reminders is meant to serve as an informative thread on updates, it can be an inconvenience to those who check it occasionally for the latest news if they open the thread and it’s just dozens of messages of arguing/off topic conversation rather than the update information they’re searching for

2 Likes

Mr Game and Watch Up-B

1 Like

Only one scenario in which it will be usable by Warlocks and that is if it costs 50 magic (unless Vetex blesses us with a 5 level cap increase so mages could use the ultimate art if it costs 60).
The more likely scenario to me is that it’ll probably cost more and Vetex probably just boosted his own level above the cap to show it off as an ultimate art. I’d be more than happy for Vetex to make me look stupid though. (totally not bait)

warlock exclusive spells might be possible

2 Likes

yessir

I think he just means ancient spells will be exclusive to mage only, and similar for ancient techniques with berserker and some legendary weapons for warriors :person_shrugging:

he says ancient spell type tho, not just ancient spells

I hope he means ancient spells will be exclusive to mages cause if not they really just don’t get anything exclusive

two lost magics/1 lost 1 ancient?

1 Like

Strength spells and magic techniques can exist

Dream come true

1 more magic then any magic hybrid build just doesn’t feel right idk, I feel like there should be more then just a extra magic for mages and the argument for extra spell slots can’t really be made as much when lost/ancient spells are getting split between the classes? idk I’m tired

That’s really underselling one lost and one ancient magic

Probably somewhat like that extreme magic leap but for fighting styles

yeah it is I just exclusively play mage so I want more stuff

Imagine casting a pulsar and then push it inside your opponent with ur bare hands

2 Likes

My guess
My guess is that uppercut is strenght equivalent of magic grab.